BRLPS Bihar Recruitment: BRLPS (Jeevika Bihar Rural Livelihood Promotion Society) has recently invited the applications for the posts like Office Assistant, Accountant, Cashier and many other posts. All the eligible aspirants who are interested in this sector can start applying for the post on the official website http://jobs.brlps.in/ from March 14 2019 to April 15 2019. BRLPS Recruitment notification and application online link are present in the official website. The candidates must fulfil the Eligibility criteria of Education and Age limits before applying for the job. The Application process can only be done online. The required application fee should also be paid through online. The other details like notifications, vacancy, merit list, result, admit card etc. can be checked at official website http://jobs.brlps.in/.
- Starting date for the Application process: 14 March 2019
- Last date of the Application process: 15 April 2019
In our website, you will be able to get details like Notifications, Qualification, Age limit, Application process, Application fee, Application mode etc.
BRLPS Bihar Vacancy details:
District Project Coordination Unit Positions – 19
Sate Project Coordination Unit Positions – 134
Block Project Implementation Unit Positions – 3256
Total – 3409 Positions.
Eligibility Criteria for BRLPS Bihar Recruitment:
Education: Graduation, Post-Graduation /diploma, MBA/CA/ICWAI
Age Limitation: 37 years.
- Online Examination.
- Shortlisting Candidates Applications
- PPT Presentation
- Personal Interview
Application and further Application fee payment both are accepted only through online mode.
Rs. 200 for SC/ST, PH candidates and Rs. 500 for other category candidates.
- Visit the official website http://jobs.brlps.in/.
- Search for advertisement or notification regarding “Recruitment for various positions from March 15th and Click on that notification.
- Completely read the notification that contains details like application process, eligibility criteria, vacancy etc.
- Apply for the post by entering all the details accurately and make payment through online.
- Then Click Submit button and take print out of the application for future reference.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
The Online examination is of objective type. The subjects included in this exam are English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge.
BRLPS Bihar Recruitment Admit card and Results:
The Candidates must completely check the details present in Admit card. If any errors present, get it corrected by BRLPS officials. The admit card should contain details like Gender, Name of the candidate, Father/Mother’s Name, D.O.B, Reg. No, Exam date and Timings, Exam venue code and Address, official’s Sign, Signature and photo of candidate, Examination instructions etc. The documents to be carried along with admit card are as follows, Photo Id proof, Original Photo, Pan Card, Voter Id, DL, Aadhar Card etc. The candidates with good performance and with good presentation skills get selected in the interview process and their names will be displayed on the BRLPS Results page.