BRO Recruitment 2019: Border Roads Organisation(BRO) is going to fill the huge number of vacancies through the BRO Recruitment. Here, the start date to apply for the BRO Recruitment 2019 is 11th October 2019. Further, all the candidates can apply for the BRO Recruitment 2019 on or before 45 days from the release of notification. Applicants from the remote area can send the application form from 60 days from the release of Official Notification. Applicants with the 10th or 12th qualification can apply for the BRO Recruitment 2019. To know more details about the BRO Recruitment 2019, candidates can check the details from the below table, applicants can know from the below table.
BRO Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Border Roads Organisation|
|Job Role||Multi-Tasking Force|
|Start Date To Apply||11th October 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||45 – 60 Days from the release date|
BRO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)||540|
BRO Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
|Qualification for BRO Vacancy||10th / 12th Qualification|
Age Limit for BRO Recruitment 2019
|Age Limit for BRO||18 – 25 Years|
BRO Careers 2019 – Experience Requirement
BRO Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for BRO||Written Exam
BRO Careers 2019 – Application Fees
|Application Fees for BRO||For Gen / EWS = Rs. 50/-
For SC / ST / PWD = Nil
Important Links of BRO Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Fees Payment Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Offline For BRO Recruitment 2019?
All the candidates can apply for the BRO Recruitment 2019 through Offline mode. Here, the methods for applying the BRO Jobs are given in detail.
- Initially, all the applicants can apply for the BRO Recruitment 2019 through offline mode.
- Here, candidates can fill the application form with valid details.
- Likewise, applicants must enter the active Mail ID and active Mobile Number.
- Further, aspirants should pay fees through Online mode.
- Also, applicants can use the debit card or credit card for future references.
- Aspirants should send the application form on or before the last date.