Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification: Canara Bank has released the official notification to engage 800 PO Vacancies. The Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 apply online application link can be accessible from 23rd Oct 2018 to 13th Nov 2018. Interested candidates can fill up the Canara bank PO 2018 apply online application form at canarabank.com. Eligible candidates to get mutual benefit start filling up the Canara Bank PO 2018 apply online application form. Make sure the eligibility criteria of Canara Bank PO 2018 through the official notification. Selection Process of Canara Bank PO 2018 will be based on the bank norms. Only Right skilled candidates will be shortlisted to Complete details available below Go through and apply online for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Latest Bank Jobs: Click Here
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification
Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/
Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway/
Download of call letter for online test (tentative)
Proposed Date of Online Aptitude Test for Officers and
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Canara Bank PO 2018 Notification – Click here to Apply Online
Course Fee of Canara Bank PO 2018:
|NAME OF THE INSTITUTE||COURSE FEE
|Manipal Global Education
Services Pvt. Ltd.,
|Course Fee – ` 350000.00 + applicable Taxes
(presently GST @ 18% : ` 63000.00)
Total Course Fee: ` 413000.00
International Pvt. Ltd.,
Greater Noida campus
|Course Fee – ` 300000.00 + applicable Taxes
(presently GST @ 18% : ` 54000.00)
Total Course Fee: ` 354000.00
Canara Bank PO Recruitment – Selection Procedure:
Screening of candidates of Canara Bank PO Recruitment for the post of PO exam will be based on 3 selection phases, which are given below. Selection will be based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection which will be decided by the Bank.
- Online Objective Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Online Objective Test – Exam Pattern:
|Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
Canara Bank PO Syllabus:
|1||Arrangement & Pattern|
|6||Machine Input Output|
|9||Analytical Decision Making & Verbal Reasoning|
|10||Linear Seating Arrangement|
|11||Circular Seating Arrangement|
|14||Ordering & Ranking|
|9||Ratio and Proportion|
|12||Profit and Loss|
|13||Speed, Time and Distance|
|14||Time and Work|
|15||Probability, Permutation, and Combination|
|16||Mixtures and Allegations|
|17||Comparison of Quantities|
|2||Sentence Improvement/ Phrase Replacement|
|6||Fill in the Blanks|
|7||Phase Idiom Meaning|
|8||One Word Substitution|
The bank authorities will determine the cut off percentage based on the individuals who appeared on the exam and the number of requirement. Here we are showcased clearly all bout expected cut off as well as the previous exam Cut off for Canara Bank PO Exam.
Expected & Previous Exam Cut Off: Click Here
Non – Refundable application fee will be collected from the candidates who are ready to apply online for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs. 118/- [Intimation Charges only includes GST @18%]
- All Others candidates: Rs.708/- [includes GST @18%]
Canara Bank Recruitment – Apply Online
The candidates need to apply for Canara Bank PO 2018 enrollment through online mode. The process of online application has initiated from 23rd Oct 2018 to 13th nov 2018. Online Application rules are prescribed in the official notification to apply for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018. The person who interested to apply online for Canara Bank Recruitment can find the direct link to apply online in the above section. Apply in advance for Canara Bank Recruitment before of 13th Nov 2018.
How to Apply for Canara Bank Recruitment Exam?
Canara Bank Recruitment Application submission will be through online mode. To make the application procedure easy, the applicants can utilize the below guidelines to apply for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- An Online application registered only through the bank official website at canarabank.com
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website http://www.canarabank.com/english/careers/recruitment
- Click on the link “RP–1/2018 – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course”.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- Fee payment is done only through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Cards/Wallets, etc.
- Use valid credentials while the registration process. Provide an active E-mail ID because it will be useful at the time of result declaration.
- Upload the required documents which they asked for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification such as a scanned photograph, signature, and the other requirements.
- Submit your application before of closing date.
- Keep the copy of the application with you for your future reference.