Dear Aspirants, IBPS RRB PO/Clerk is one of the most important exam in the competitive examination. IBPS RRB PO/Clerk mains exam consists of three sections i.e. Reasoning ability and Numerical Ability, General knowledge & Current affairs & Financial Market Awareness. IBPS RRB PO/Clerk General Awareness & Financial Market Awareness section comprises of 50 questions. IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Financial Awareness Questions 2019 play an important role in boosting up the score in mains examination and also helps in the interview. Here we are providing a new series of IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Financial Awareness Questions 2019. Aspirants can make use of this IBPS RRB PO/Clerk Financial Awareness Questions 2019, to improve score in the General Awareness & Financial Market Awareness section.
1) What is the limit on the amount of money which can be sent under Rupee Drawing Agreement (RDA)?
a) Rs. 1 lakh
b) Rs. 2 lakh
c) Rs. 4 lakh
d) Rs. 5 lakh
e) No limit
2) What is the price (per gram) of Series-II of Sovereign Gold Bonds (SGBs) fixed by government opened for subscription on July 8, 2019?
a) Rs. 3148
b) Rs. 3235
c) Rs. 3443
d) Rs. 3624
e) Rs. 3864
3) Which of the following represent the correct sequence of various stages of Product Life Cycle (PLC)?
a) Introduction –> Decline –> Growth –> Maturity
b) Introduction –> Growth –> Maturity –> Decline
c) Introduction –> Decline –> Maturity –> Growth
d) Introduction –> Growth –> Decline –> Maturity
e) Introduction –> Maturity –> Decline –> Growth
4) Under the banking ombudsman scheme, the amount, if any, to be paid by the bank to the complainant is limited to the amount arising directly out of the act or omission of the bank or Rs. ____, whichever is lower.
a) 5 lakhs
b) 10 lakhs
c) 15 lakhs
d) 20 lakhs
e) 30 lakhs
5) What does ‘R’ stand for in ‘CIRP’ in association with Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016?
6) At the end of 2018, Bank of England closed the year with, Stock Price = $ 32.52 and, Earning per share = $ 2.71. What was the approximate P/E ratio of bank of England at the end of 2018?
e) None of these
7) Live testing of new products or services in a controlled/test regulatory environment for which regulators may (or may not) permit certain regulatory relaxations for the limited purpose of the testing is known as ________.
a) Statutory Testing (ST)
b) FinTech Software (FS)
c) User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
d) Regulatory Sandbox (RS)
e) Scrum Testing (ST)
8) According to Reserve Bank of India, bank frauds worth Rs. ____ reported during 2008-09 and 2018-19 fiscal years.
a) 1.55 Lakh Crore
b) 1.75 Lakh Crore
c) 2.05 Lakh Crore
d) 2.25 Lakh Crore
e) 2.40 Lakh Crore
9) CBDT has signed an agreement with which of the following to seize evaders to decrease black money generation?
b) Finance Ministry
d) NITI Aayog
10) EPLI’ covers businesses against claims by workers that their legal rights as employees of the company have been violated. What does ‘L’ stands for in EPLI?
1) Answer: e)
There is no limit on the remittance amount as well as on the number of remittances. However, there is an upper cap of Rs.15.00 lakh for trade related transactions.
2) Answer: c)
The Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme 2019-20 – Series II will be opened for subscription for the period from July 08 – July 12, 2019. The nominal value of the bond based on the simple average closing price [published by the India Bullion and Jewellers Association Ltd (IBJA)] for gold of 999 purity of the last three business days of the week preceding the subscription period, i.e. July 03 – July 05, 2019 works out to Rs. 3,443/- per gram.
3) Answer: b)
Product life-cycle management (PLM) is the succession of strategies by business management as a product goes through its life-cycle. Major product life cycle stages are:
(i) Market Introduction Stage
(ii) Growth stage
(iii) Maturity stage
(iv) Saturation and decline stage
4) Answer: d)
The amount, if any, to be paid by the bank to the complainant by way of compensation for any loss suffered by the complainant is limited to the amount arising directly out of the act or omission of the bank or Rs. 20 lakhs (Rs. 2 million), whichever is lower.
5) Answer: e)
Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) is a recovery mechanism for creditors. If a corporate becomes insolvent, a financial creditor, an operational creditor, or the corporate itself may initiate CIRP.
6) Answer: b)
The price-to-earnings ratio (P/E ratio) is the ratio for valuing a company that measures its current share price relative to its per-share earnings (EPS).
P/E Ratio = (Market value per share / Earnings per share)
Therefore, P/E ratio of bank of England at the end of 2018 = 32.52/2.71 = 12
7) Answer: d)
A Regulatory Sandbox (RS) usually refers to live testing of new products or services in a controlled/test regulatory environment for which regulators may (or may not) permit certain regulatory relaxations for the limited purpose of the testing.
8) Answer: c)
The Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) data revealed that 53,334 fraud cases worth Rs. 2.05 lakh Crore hit the banks in India in the last 11 fiscal years i.e. between 2008-09 and 2018-19. The highest number of cases were reported in ICICI Bank.
9) Answer: c)
CBDT and Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) signed a joint agreement to enhance information exchange between the 2 firms and to arrest tax evaders and decrease generation of black money.
10) Answer: d)
EPLI stands for Employment Practices Liability Insurance. Employment Practices Liability Insurance is a type of liability insurance covering wrongful acts arising from the employment process. The most frequent types of claims covered under such policies include: wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, and retaliation.