Government Jobs 2021 – Which is better? – government jobs or private jobs? This debate has been going on for ages and here we are presenting our views. It is definitely a matter of individual choice and aspiration. But the fact that having a position in the government sector increases your status in our society cannot be negated. So we are here providing you the points in favor of government jobs.
It is a dream of many individuals to be a part of government organizations and grab government Jobs. We are expecting more than 5 lakhs Government jobs 2021 in India in this academic year. Aspirants can get instant notification of all Government Jobs in India with complete details. The latest Government jobs notification will be completely published on this Government Job alerts 2021 page. Indian Government invites applications for men and women with a minimum of 10th qualification to the maximum PG holders based on Government vacancies. The recruitment board will select candidates based on their qualifications. The candidates can be selected through direct recruitment or interview or have to compete through multiple stages of examinations. Continually thriving in the preparation strategy will make you strong enough to face the toughest competitive examinations in India.
Last Updated @ [22/12/2020]
Government Jobs 2021 | Govt Job alerts
|Name of Organization||Posts||Last Date||Apply|
|Intelligence Bureau||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-2||09/01/2021||Intelligence Bureau jobs|
|BARC||Stipendiary Trainees, Technicians – 160||31/01/2021||BARC jobs|
|LIC||Insurance Representative – 5000||28/02/2021||LIC Recruitment|
|IIT Delhi||Junior Engineers – 03||11/01/2021||IIT Delhi jobs|
|Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment||Assistant Engineers – 201||08/01/2021||Haryana jobs|
|Assam PSC||Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 19||07/01/2021||Assam PSC jobs|
|Punjab PSC||Naib Tehsildar, Punjab State Civil Services – 153||08/01/2021||Punjab PSC Jobs|
|Tripura LDC Recruitment||LDC – 1500||30/01/2021||Tripura Govt jobs|
Candidates can get up to date information about the Statewise Government Jobs through the links provided in the table in the article.
Government Jobs 2021– Types of Govt Job Notifications and Examinations
Indian state comprises of the central, union, state, and district levels of government jobs. There are various kinds of government jobs in various departments namely the banking sectors, Engineering sectors, Communication sectors (postal & telecommunication), Railway sectors, and more. The competitive exams like IBPS, RRB, SSC, UPSC, TNPSC, MPSC, JPSC, OPSC, KPSC, and various other government jobs exams are conducted for the eligible candidates to fill in various government vacancies. There are huge job openings in various Government jobs sectors with higher emoluments every year.
Advantages of Govt Vacancies in India
- The main advantage of government jobs is job security.
- If the employee was a woman she may have 6 months of maternity leave with pay.
- Government employees can claim medical expenses, during their work period.
- There a lot of perks and allowances attached along with the high salary like travel allowance, dearness allowance, etc.
- Every government holidays can be enjoyed by government employees.
- The work in the Government sector are tension-free and relaxing with lesser works as compared to private-sector jobs.
- Government employees are less prone to health issues due to their lifestyle of lesser stress.
Govt Jobs 2021 – Application Process
Most commonly the Online Applications are invited for the government examination vacancies from the interested and eligible candidates. In some cases, offline applications are invited for some of the government job vacancies. Scrutiny for the Government Jobs will be based on the satisfactory performance of the candidates in the written examination, group discussion, and personal interview. Selected candidates for government jobs will be placed in any city/village based on the requirement.
Why Guidely for Govt Job Alerts?
We at Guidely, provide notifications for the latest government jobs in India with a detailed description. They are eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, application date, and all other required details for you at the right time. We also provide e-books and mock tests on various topics for competitive exam preparation at an affordable price. Login with few steps and download it with ease.
Government Jobs Examinations
There are many government examinations for the recruitment of candidates at various departments in the government sector. Some examinations are conducted at the national level and others are conducted at the state level. Given below is a list of state and national level government examinations:
National Level Government Examinations
- SSC CGL (Staff Selection Commission- Combined Graduate Level)
- SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission) Civil Services examination
- UPSC NDA (National Defence Academy)
- SSC MTS (Multitasking Staff)
- UPSC CDS (Combined Defence Service)
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- SSC Stenographers
- EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- UGC NET (University Grant Commission- National Eligibility Test)
- CSIR NET (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)
- SSC JE (Junior Engineer)
- RRB JE (Railway Recruitment Board- Junior Engineer)
- IBPS PO, clerk (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- SBI PO, clerk (State Bank of India)
- AAI (Airport Authority of India)
State Level Examinations
- PSCs (Public Service Commission)
- High Court Examinations
- Postal Circle Recruitment
- State Police Recruitment
- School Teachers Selection Examinations
- Forest Department Examinations
Documents to Apply for Latest Government Jobs
According to the notifications, for the recruitment candidates can apply either through online mode or offline mode. Whichever it is, candidates should follow the format which is prescribed in the official job notification. Given below are the prerequisites to apply for the government job through online or offline mode
For Online Mode:
- Personal Computer/Laptop With internet connection.
- Scanned copies of original documents.
- Recent passport size photograph with signature.
For Offline mode:
- Application form printout
- The hard copy of your original documents
Eligibility Criteria for Upcoming Government Jobs 2021
Before filling the application form candidates must check if they meet the eligibility criteria or not. Given below are some of the factors under the eligibility criteria for the upcoming government jobs:
The candidate must be a citizen of India. For the state examinations, the candidate must be a resident of the particular state or must be good in the local language of the state. For some examinations, the citizen of our neighboring countries like Nepal, Bhutan, etc can also apply.
- Educational Criteria:
The educational eligibility criteria vary from one post to another. Some require a graduate or postgraduate degree. And for other a matriculation certificate or higher secondary certificate is enough to fill in the application form.
For most of the recruitment, the age of candidates must lie in the range of 20 years as a minimum and 30 years as a maximum. This limit can vary for different examinations. For example, For UPSC civil services examinations the maximum age limit is 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates
- For more details like experience, additional certification courses will be prescribed in the official notification.
- Documents Verification
- Document verification will be done in the selection process.
- Proof for date of birth
- To enter the interview hall, you need to admit card along with original ID proof
- All the educational documents (10th/12th /UG/PG)
- Proof for PWD/Ex-servicemen (if applicable)
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) in case of already doing jobs in other departments
- SC/ST/OBC certificates(if applicable)
- Few copies of your passport size photographs
- Minority Community Declaration
- Income Certificate
Government Job Notifications 2021 FAQs
Q 1. How can I apply for Government Jobs?
Ans. Whenever a recruitment notification is released for Government Job, we update it on this page. The upcoming and ongoing government job is updated here. so you can apply by visiting this page.
Q 2. Do you update the page for Government Job Notification Page regularly?
Ans. Yes, whenever any new notification, result, admit card, or hall ticket for any exam is released it is updated on the Government Job Page. Candidates seeking opportunities can get the latest recruitment notifications for all openings in various sectors. Aspirants to crack the examinations can view the latest jobs which are updated on the Govt Jobs instantly.
Q 3. What is the age limit to apply for Government Jobs?
Ans. The age limit varies as per the post of the recruitment. However, the minimum age limit to apply for Government Job is 18 years.
Q 4. What are the organizations for which I can apply for Government Jobs?
Ans. The major organizations for which one can apply in Government Jobs are High Courts, Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Power Generation Corporation Limited, Govt Universities, and many more.
Q 5. What details are given on the Government Job alerts page?
Ans. The important details that are needed to apply for Government Job are provided for every recruitment that is released. The important details include the Highlights of the Recruitment, Name of the Recruiting Body, Exam Date (if given), Notification PDF, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Steps to Apply For the Job, Online Application Link For the Jobs, Pay Scale, Syllabus, Exam Pattern.