Reasoning Ability is a scoring and interesting part in the bank exams. It is the section to test your logical and structured thinking skills. Many aspirants will prefer this section as because of its easy-doable and less time-consuming questions.
Candidates who are new to banking exam preparation will don’t know what to prepare and how to prepare for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018. We are here to help you how to cover all the topics during the preparation instance.
First of all, Aspirants need to clear on the exam pattern and weightage of marks in each topic.
IBPS Clerk Reasoning – Preparation Tips & Strategy for Prelims 2018
|S. No.||Topics||No. of Questions|
|1.||Seating and Puzzles||20|
|2.||Coding Decoding / Inequality||5|
|5.||Syllogism / Data Sufficiency||3-4|
Useful Tips and Strategy:
- After that, start to prepare from the Inequality topic. It is a scoring and easy-doing topic in a short time. Understand each symbol what it means and recognize the types of inequalities.
- In Coding-Decoding, students need to focus on old pattern questions for prelims exam. These questions will be simply doable and so you can score the maximum marks without any hassles.
- Take the quizzes of syllogisms once after understanding the concepts of it. Quizzes help you to better your preparations regularly.
- Blood Relation & Direction – Questions related to blood relations and directions are very easy and there is a possibility of high accuracy. Make sure about the different types of relations so you can easily solve the questions of blood relations without any confusion.
- Ordering & Ranking – In these questions, rank/position of a person from the left-right/top-bottom of a class/row is to be determined or the total number of persons is to be calculated.
- Data Sufficiency – In these types of questions, you need intense practice on all topics like blood relations, directions, ages, order & ranking. Solve quizzes daily so you can easily crack this topic.
- Seating Arrangement:
- There are no particular tricks and shortcuts for this type of question and so you have to practice a lot.
- Practice quizzes daily to become familiar with these questions and so you can grasp the question easily at the time of the real exam.
Video Course & Solution
Dear aspirants, we are actively taking part in guiding through each and every step of your preparations to become a banker. And now the Online Video course one of the most useful guidance is ready to serve you. The online video crash course will definitely guide you through all your weeny doubts. The best faculty with the sound knowledge in the particular topic is available to explain the context with detailed explanation. Expecting perfection? Here we have reflected the same. Get the best video courses to reach your destiny. Read More