IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021: IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released!!! Candidates are eagerly waiting to check the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result & merit List 2021. Stay tuned with us to get the result updates for the IBPS RRB Clerk.
Recently IBPS has conducted a recruitment drive throughout India to select the eligible candidates for the post of Office Assistant(Clerk) for Regional Rural Banks. Many candidates have taken the IBPS RRB clerk prelims exam conducted on September 2020 and 02nd January 2021.
The IBPS RRB Clerk selection process involves just 2 rounds – Prelims & Mains. Now the preliminary exam has completed. The next stage is the mains exam. As there is no interview process, the provisional allotment is based on the scores of the mains examination. The candidates who clear the sectional & overall cut-offs in the preliminary exam can take on the mains exam. So, the candidates are eager to know their IBPS RRB clerk prelims result 2021. Here we have added the expected IBPS RRB clerk prelims result link for your reference.
How to check IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the RRB Clerk.
- Click on that you will be getting to the IBPS RRB Clerk Page.
- Then click on the IBPS RRB CRP IX.
- After that find the exact link regarding the result status for the post of CRP-IX office assistant prelims exam.
- Click on that you will be getting to the login page.
- Kindly given the login credentials and give the submit button.
- Now the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 will get appear on your screen.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021:
Already the IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam date is out. The IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Exam 2021 will take place on the 20th of Feb 2021. So candidates should practice more to succeed in this exam by attending the Mock tests. So candidates, gear up your preparation for the upcoming mains exam.
IBPS RRB Clerk Mains Pattern
|Section||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English / Hindi Language||40||40|
- English – Concentrate on grammar and vocabulary part. This will fetch you more marks in this section.
- General Awareness – Cover at least 4 to 5 months of current affairs in a thorough manner. Also, give importance to the banking / financial awareness, current affairs with special reference to the banking knowledge, and the exam point of view static GK.
- Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning Ability – Refer to the IBPS clerk mains previous year papers. So that you can practice the mains level difficult questions in these sections.
- Computer Awareness is the easiest section to score well that enhances your sectional and overall cut off marks.
So, candidates follow these preparation tips to succeed in the IBPS RRB clerk mains exam 2021.