Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018: Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018 has recently rolled out the notification for the engagement of Flying and Ground Duty (Both Technical & Non-Technical) posts. Indian Air Force AFCAT recruitment usually conducts an entrance exam twice in a year in the month of February and August. AFCAT Exam 2018 is used to select the Class I Gazzeted officers for Ground & Flying Duties in both Technical & Non-Technical posts. Online applications are inviting from the Enthusiastic and energetic candidates to apply for the post notified by Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018. So Interested and Eligible candidates can go to the official site https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in or https://afcat.cdac.in. Official Notification has been given in the official site. So Applicants kindly check the official notification. Candidates who are having a passion to serve for our country don’t miss this golden opportunity. Other details regarding this AFCAT Exam 2018 are given in the tabular format.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018:
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment
|Name of an Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Notification Name||Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Officers for Flying & Ground Duty (Both Technical & Non-Technical)|
AFCAT Exam 2018 Break Up
AFCAT Exam 2018 Important Dates
|Starting date to apply online||01-12-2018|
|Final date for submission||30-12-2018|
|Admit Card Released on||Approximately 3 weeks before the starting date of the exam|
|AFCAT Exam date||16-12-2019 and 17-12-2018 (1st Shift)|
|AFCAT & EKT Exam date||16-12-2019 and 17-12-2018 (2nd Shift)|
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018 Age Limit
|For Flying Branch though AFCAT & NCC Special Entry||Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 24 Years
Candidates must be born between 02-01-1996 to 01-01-2000
|For Ground Duty (Both Technical & Non-Technical) Branch||Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 26 years
Candidates must be born between 02-01-1994 to 01-01-2000
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment Application Process
|Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018 Application Mode||Online|
|AFCAT Exam 2018 Application Fee||Rs. 250/-
For NCC Special Entry: NIL
AFCAT Exam 2018 Selection Process
|Ist Phase||Written Exam|
|IInd Phase||Physical Fitness|
|IIIrd Phase||Stage I
|For Flying Branch||Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) is recommended for particular candidates only.|
|AFCAT 2018 Official Site||Click Here|
|AFCAT Exam 2018 Notification Link||Click Here|
|AFCAT Exam 2018 Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Refer the Official notification to know more details
About Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018:
Indian Air Force Commission Admission Test is the abbreviation for AFCAT. Our Indian Air Force is the 4th largest Air Force in the world. So Indian Air Force AFCAT recruitment generally recruit a huge number of candidates for the required posts. AFCAT 2018 is the entrance exam for the candidates to enter into our India Air Force as Gazzeted officers for both Ground & Flying duties in both Technical & Non-Technical. This year also they use to recruit a large number of candidates to fill for the desired posts. AFCAT Exam 2018 is the first time to conduct the exam in online mode since the AFCAT exam was introduced.
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018: Educational Qualification
AFCAT Exam 2018 For Flying Branch: NCC Special Entry (For Both Men & Women)
- Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks in each in Maths & Physics at 10 + 2 level.
- Should be a Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Must possess BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) with 60% minimum marks from a recognised University.
AFCAT Exam 2018 SSC Short Service Commission Entry (For Both Men & Women)
- Candidate should complete with a minimum of 60% marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.
- Should get a Graduate degree (Three Year Course) with a minimum of 60% marks in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Candidate must complete BE/B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
AFCAT Exam 2018 For Ground Duty (Technical):
- Candidates must possess a graduate degree in any discipline with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level with minimum 60% marks.
- Candidate must have completed 4 years graduation or integration Post graduation in Engineering/Technology.
- A candidate must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India)
For Ground Duty (Non-Technical)
- Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognised university with 60% marks or equivalent.
- As a cleared section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised university with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
How to apply for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates can go to the official site given in the table.
- In the home page, You will get an option as join in as an officer.
- After selecting the option you can get the career link.
- By clicking the career link, you can get the official notification.
- Read the official notification carefully to know your eligibility criteria.
- For apply online candidates should kindly login in.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application before the last date of submission.