Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019 Notification Out!!! Direct links available here for Notification & Apply Online for Karnataka GDS Recruitment 2019… India Post Office Recruitment Board has recently released the notification for the engagement of Gramin Dak Sevak Posts towards various Postal circle. Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) & Dak Sevak are the posts which come under GDS. Consequently, every year they had announced a lot of vacancies throughout the state. So for this time they had announced totally 2,637 vacancies for Karnataka Postal Circle. The starting date for the online application gets begins on 05-08-2019. Interested candidates shall refer the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The deadline for the submission of the application will be 22-09-2019.
India Post recruitment selection will be based on the merit list. Shortlisted applicants will be placed at India Post Office Bengaluru, Karnataka circle. Applicants have to pay the required fee and make the payment via online mode or post office. Candidates should possess the 10th class from any recognized board. Along with applicants should have knowledge of the local language. Aspirants those who have to meet the prescribed eligibility criteria should submit your application within the last date. Further details regarding Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2019 is available here below.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of an Organization||India Post Office|
|Recruitment Name||Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019|
|Job role||Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS)|
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2019:
This time the board has announced totally 2,637 vacancies throughout the state. So candidates shall refer to the official notification and start your application process.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Starting date to apply online: 05-08-2019
The final date for the submission: 04-09-2019 (Extended to 07-09-2019 Again Extended to 16-09-2019) Again Extended to 22-09-2019
Last Date To Make Payment: 11-09-2019 (Extended to 22-09-2019)
So candidates should submit their application on or before the last date.
Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the recruitment board candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2019: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed norms provided by the recruitment board candidates should possess a Martic/SSLC/10th from any recognized board.
Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
Payment through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
The Board will conduct the selection process based on
- Merit List based on 10th Marks
- Document Verification
The selection process will be made on the marks obtained in the 10th class. The postal department won’t give any weightage for your higher studies/qualification. So candidates those who have scored good marks during the 10th class having a good chance to get into the Karnataka post office department. The final merit list will be released by the board based on the merit list. In the merit list, the board will display the candidate’s name with the percentage of marks & registration number. So candidates shall refer the official site regularly to get the updates regarding the GDS merit list and result.
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2019: Job Profile & Payscale Details
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Branch Post Master(BPM): Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- In GDS Post Office, BPM act as a Team Leader.
- BPM is the head of the Gramin Dak Seva.
- Branch Postmasters should take responsibility for all the Services & Work.
- BPM has to do all the work of BPM / ABPM.
- Includes managing Affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Post Payment Bank(IPPB) and Ensuring uninterrupted counter operation.
- Overall management of Postal Facilities, Maintenance of Records, ensuring Online Transactions, Marketing of Postal, IPPB Services, Procurement of Business in Villages/ Gram Panchayats & Other duties.
- BPM should do marketing, Organizing melas, business procurement and other work assigned by IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM): Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM should do all functions of sale of Stamps / Stationery, conveyance and delivery of Mail at doorstep deposits/payments/ other transactions under IPPB.
- ABPM should do the combined duty of BPMs as when ordered.
- Assistant Branch Post Master in counter duties using the handheld device / Smartphone supplied by the department.
- ABPM also should do marketing, Organizing melas, business procurement and other work assigned by BPM / IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
DAK SEVAK(DS): Karnataka Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Dak Sevak profiles include the sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB Work in the Departmental Post Offices / RMS.
- DS should assist Postmasters / Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices
- And also he/she should do marketing, business procurement / or any other work assigned by Post Master or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Karnataka Post Office Jobs 2019: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Login: Click Here
How to apply for Karnataka Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019?
- Consequently, candidates kindly visit the official site indiapost.gov.in.
- In the home page, there will be a navigation link for all the states.
- Click on the Karnataka Postal Circle link.
- You will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the GDS Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that you will get the official notification
- Refer the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- By using that you should log in and complete your application process.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
/ 5. Reviews