NICL Accounts Apprentice Syllabus 2018: National Insurance Company Limited NICL Accounts syllabus 2018 is now available here. Check out the NICL Accounts Apprentice syllabus 2018 and written test pattern here to overcome your exam in a successful manner. NICL Accounts apprentice recruitment was released on October month. A lot of candidates are applied and now preparing for the examination. Candidates can check here the latest NICL Accounts Apprentice Syllabus and NICL Accounts Apprentice Exam pattern.
Candidates should aware about the exam pattern by checking the revised NICL Accounts apprentice syllabus. Nowadays career in banks becomes very tough due to job secure and flexible. In order to withstand among the tough competition, candidates must practice more and more to by utilizing NICL Accounts apprentice syllabus 2018. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting to set your career as NICL Account apprentice should follow NICL Accounts apprentice syllabus given here.
NICL Account Apprentice Details:
|Job Role||Accounts Apprentice|
NICL Accounts Apprentice Syllabus 2018: Selection Process
Phase I- Written Examination.
Phase II- Personal Interview.
NICL Accounts Apprentice Syllabus 2018: Written Exam Pattern
NICL Accounts Apprentice exam will be an objective type pattern consists of four sections. By referring the table given below you can know the exact exam pattern for NICL account apprentice. By knowing the exam pattern only aspirants can face the written exam with confidence. Aspirants should concentrate on each and every topic by seeing the NICL Accounts apprentice syllabus before appearing for the written exam. Then only you can easily crack the exam. The result will be declared 10-15 days after the completion of the examination.
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective Type|
Points about Written Examination: NICL Account Apprentice syllabus
- The exam will be an objective type.
- Candidates have to get the section cutoff in each section.
- Also should get overall cutoff from all the sections.
- There will be a 0.25 negative mark for every wrong answer.
- Candidates who are shortlisted after the written examination will be allowed for interview.
NICL Account Apprentice Syllabus 2018: For Quantitative Aptitude
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Profit & Loss.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Problems on age.
- Time and Work.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Train.
- Boats and Streams.
- Surds and Indices.
- Height and Distance.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Chain Rule.
- Races and Games.
- Stocks and Share.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Data Interpretation.
NICL Accounts Apprentice Syllabus 2018: Reasoning Ability
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Mirror Images.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Statements & Conclusions.
NICL Accounts Apprentice Syllabus 2018: English Knowledge
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Sentence Improvement.
NICL Accounts Apprentice Syllabus 2018: General Awareness
- Current Affairs.
- Countries, Capital and Currency
- Famous Places in India.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Indian History.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
NICL Accounts Apprentice Syllabus 2018: Preparation Tricks
- Refer the revised NICL Accounts apprentice syllabus and its exam pattern.
- By using the syllabus candidate should analyse the topics which have more weightage.
- Spend more time on the particular weightage topics.
- Get the old question papers to analyse what type of questions had asked in previous exams.
- Practice more and more question papers to know your speed, accuracy and time consumption.
- For every wrong answer, there will be 0.25 negative marks. That’s why candidates should answer more carefully to avoid negative marks.
Dear aspirants, here we are provided with detailed information about NICL Accounts apprentice syllabus 2018 for your convenience and better preparation. Preparation tricks are used to boost up your preparation with efficiently to get more marks. Candidates can utilize this free article to gear up your preparation in a proper manner. So as to crack the exam in a high competitive society.
/ 5. Reviews