OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018. Odisha Public Service Commission has officially released the notification for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment. OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment has 107 vacancies to engage the eligible ones. All the interetsed candidates can register for the above posts through online method. Utilize this incredible opportunity of OPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy. The detailed eligibility criteria, educational qualification for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018 are given below. Individuals can apply either from the official website or from the link provided below. Other details about the experience, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, and application process for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment are described in detail.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Starting Date of Application||25th Oct 2018|
|End Date of Application||24th Nov 2018|
OPSC Vacancy – Break Up
|Assistant Professors in Super Speciality||07|
|Assistant Professors in Speciality||100|
|Educational Qualification||Please refer official notification for educational qualifications|
|Application Fees for General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment?
- Make sure that you check the minimum educational qualification before applying for the OPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment Process.
2. Visit the website http://opsconline.gov.in.
3. Before you start filling the online application, ensure that the following
documents are available at OPSC portal.
(i) Instructions to fill online application.
(ii) Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Hand Thumb Impression.
4. Then, upload scanned image of passport size photograph with the scanned image of his/her full signature. Further, the candidate should also include the scanned image of Left-hand Thumb Impression.
5. The uploaded photograph, signature and Left-hand Thumb impression must be clearly visible. If it is not clearly visible, then it is rejected by the Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained. Candidates should keep at least two copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded to the online application form for future use.
6. Pay the Application Fee through Online mode.
7. Take a print-out of the application for future reference.