OSSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is looking for the young aspirants to fill the various post. The aspirants who are interested to start a career as a junior engineer can check the OSSC Recruitment 2019. Here, the start date to apply for the OSSC Recruitment 2019 is 30th August 2019. Likewise, applicants must complete and submit the application form on or before 29th September 2019. All the candidates with the Civil / Mechanical Engineering qualification can make a note to apply for the post. To know further information about the OSSC Recruitment 2019, applicants can check and apply now.
Orissa Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Start Date To Apply||30th August 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||29th September 2019|
Orissa SSC Recruitment – Vacancy List
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||257|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||106|
Orissa SSC Recruitment 2019– Educational Qualification
|Qualification for OSSC Jobs||Engineering / Diploma Qualification|
Age Limit for OSSC Recruitment 2019
|Age Limit||21 -32 Years|
OSSC Vacancy 2019 – Experience Requirement
|Experience requirement for OSSC||Nil|
Orissa SSC Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for OSSC Careers||Written Exam
Orissa SSC Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
|Application Fees for OSSC Careers||For OC = Rs. 200/-
For SC / ST / Others = Nil
Important Links of OSSC Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification for Civil||Click Here|
|Official Notification For Mechanical||Click Here|
|Online Application||Avail Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For OSSC Recruitment 2019?
All the aspirants who are appearing for the OSSC Recruitment 2019 should satisfy with the eligibility criteria. Here, the steps to apply for the OSSC Jobs are given here.
- Initially, all the applicants can apply for the OSSC Recruitment 2019 through online mode.
- Here, aspirants should enter the valid details in the apply online form.
- Likewise, candidates can enrol the active mobile number or email id for information.
- Then, aspirants must submit all the valid documents in the application form.
- Further, candidates can make a hard copy for application form for future references.
- All applicants can also pay fees through online mode.
- For that, candidates can use a debit card or credit cards.
OSSC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the official notification. OSSC Online Applications are invited from prominent candidates. OSSC Jobs posts released for Asst Librarian and Junior Librarian with 10 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website to apply online. For processing the application the pay the application fee of Rs. 100 either online or offline. Ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the desired post. Scroll down for other details like application fee, selection process and application process. The last date to apply for OSSC Recruitment Notification 2018 is on 26th June 2018.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online @ ossc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Role||Asst Librarian & Junior Librarian|
|Educational Qualification||B.Lib Sciences, M.Lib & Information Science.|
Note: Age relaxation applicable as per govt rules.
Note: SC/ ST & PWD candidates are exempted from application fee.
OSSC Recruitment 2018
Dear Aspirants, OSSC Recruitment 2018 has notified the Assistant & Junior Librarian vacancy. Candidates can ensure the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. Follow the instructions provided below for easy application method. Individuals can also apply for OSSC Recruitment from the link provided below before the last date.
OSSC Recruitment | Vacancy Break Up
No. of Vacancies
OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the post mentioned in OSSC Recruitment 2018 should possess the following educational qualification
- B.Lib Sciences, M.Lib & Information Science.
Applicant should be aged as follows to apply for the OSSC Recruitment Notification 2018
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 32 years
Individuals will be selected based on their satisfactory performance in the following
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
Application Fee for OSSC Recruitment:
Candidates need to pay the fee for processing their application
- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST & PWD candidates: No application Fee.
Note: Application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment:
- Visit the official site of Odisha Staff Selection Commission – www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Provide the valid credentials of email_id, phone number, username and other details.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Submit the application form
- Print the form for future reference
Application Start Date
Closing date of Application
OSSC Notification 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Click Here to View the Official Website
More Important Notification Updates
|RPSC Recruitment 2018||RPF Recruitment 2018|
|NFL Recruitment 2018||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|
OSSC Recruitment officially Releases the notification to recruit candidates for police department. Young, Robust and Honest persons are expected to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018. Odisha Staff Selection Commission welcomes Application from Graduated Youths. Ex service men are also eligible to apply. All required details to apply for Odisha SSC is given below to make your participation smoother. Candidates can also apply through official website ossc.gov.in here. Scroll down to know about eligibility criteria. To get further Updates in OSSC Recruitment 2018 follow our official site.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 | Odissa SSC – Apply Online for 218 jobs @ossc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||OSSC Recruitment 2018|
|Job Role||Police Sub Inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor|
OSSC Recruitment – How to Apply?
Dear Aspirants, OSSC Recruitment is known as odisha Staff selection Commission Recruitment. Persons are required for police department for Police Sub inspector, Station Officer, Assistant Jailor vacancies. Graduated Youths with Good Physical Fitness can apply through official link given below. For More Updates about OSSC Recruitment 2018 follow our site and Follow the below measures to know ,whether you are eligible or not. Eligible person can apply through the link given below.
Vacancy Break up:
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Police Sub Inspector||204|
OSSC Recruitment- Eligibility criteria:
- Candidate with any Bachelor degree can apply for Odissa SSC Recruitment 2018. For station Officer (fire service) Vacancy, the Candidate’s stream should be science or Engineering from recognized board or University.
- Candidates those who are eager to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018 age should minimum of 21 years and should not be more than 25 years too. Age limit is reckoned as on 01.01.2017
- Age relaxation of the candidates in odisha SSC is as per the government guidelines.
- For all candidates, the application fee will be Rs.100/-
- Selected candidates for Odisha SSC Recruitment will be rewarded with following Pay scale by Odisha Staff Selection Commission along with Permissible grade pay.
- Salary – 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
- Candidates should come with following credentials for OSSC Recruitment 2018. If any of the certificates is missing means, the candidature will not accepted at any circumstance.
- Hard copy of Application
- Caste Certificate (if Applicable)
- SEBC Certificate (if Applicable)
- HSC Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Degree certificate
- EX serviceman ID card
- Candidates Applying OSSC Recruitment 2018 will be drained through various processes.
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Test
- Main Examination
- Vivo Voice
How to Apply:
- Aspirants can apply through official website of Odisha SSC Recruitment ossc.gov.in
- Candidates should read the term and Conditions carefully and if you are eligible click “apply online”
- After successful completion of Registration form start filling E- Application form and after filling the Application form, click Logout button on Top right corner.
- However the application Fee can be remitted through integrated payment gateway.
|Start date of Application||01/02/2018|
|Last date for Application||28/02/2018|
|Last date for Application fee||28/02/2018|
|Intimation Date of call letter||Coming Soon|
OSSC Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
OSSC Recruitment 2018 | 271 Warder Vacancies @ osssc.gov.in
OSSC recruitment 2018: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has been issued a latest notification to apply 271 Warder Vacancies. This article is all about to recruit young and eligible candidates for OSSC recruitment. All around there are 271 vacancies to fill up for OSSC Recruitment. The job seekers who are waiting for Odisha Staff Selection Commission notification can apply for warder vacancies from Odisha SSC Recruitment. Here, you can get loads of information regarding OSSC recruitment such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how-to-apply steps.
OSSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Warder (Contract)||01st Feb 2018||Odisha SSC Recruitment|
OSSC Recruitment | Apply online @ osssc.gov.in
Dear Aspirants, OSSC recruitment has invited to apply for 271 Warder Vacancies across Odisha contract basis. Therefore, all the eligible applicants can apply for the available posts at Odisha Staff Selection Commission web portal. Furthermore, details of Odisha SSC recruitment available @ osssc.gov.in. The shortlisted aspirants will get a handsome pay and great career to pursue as well. Additionally, Odisha SSC Recruitment Online Application Link is given below for the applicant who is willing to apply for OSSC Recruitment.
OSSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Odisha SSC Recruitment|
|Started Date||27th Dec 2017|
|Last date||01st Feb 2018.|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Recruitment
Interested candidates of OSSC Recruitment 2018, who meet below eligibility criteria then you, can apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018. Read the information carefully and if you have any quires please refer the official notification of OSSC Recruitment 2018 in the below section.
- The candidate of Odisha SSC Recruitment 2018,who willing to apply for the above mentioned post must have passed in the 10+2 Exam conducted by CHSE, Odisha or ICSE or CBSE or any other equivalent examination.
- Certificate of contractual work experience in any organization of Government of Odisha if claimed as in Appendix-2.
- The candidates who wish to apply for warder post should have 18 years age as minimum and 25 years of age as maximum to apply for Odisha ssc recruitment.
- The applicant should pay Rs.100/- as examination fee through online except SC/ST category candidate.
Candidates can online pay online for OSSC Recruitment 2018, follow the instructions given below,
- All applicants other than SC, ST Category have to deposit the examination fee through online mode by logging into the OSSC Recruitment website @ www.osssc.gov.in or
- By the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under Head of Account- “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
- Once the candidate paid the examination fee it will not be refunded at any circumstance.
- The candidate will get Rs.5, 200/- Pay + Rs.1, 800/- Grade Pay=Total Rs.7,000/-. Pre revised consolidated monthly pay.
OSSC Recruitment 2018- Selection Process:
Candidates of OSSC recruitment 2018 will be selected by the following test as per the Odisha SSC notification.
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency test
- Written Test
- Educational Achievement
OSSC Recruitment 2018– Required Documents:
The applicant of OSSC Recruitment 2018 should bring these below documents during document verification process.
- Treasury challan in support of deposit of Exam fees.
- Employment Registration Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Category certificate
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Discharge Certificate/documents in support of service rendered in defence services in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Certificate of contractual work experience in any organisation of Government of Odisha if claimed as in Appendix-2.
- Candidates claiming marks for their achievements in national/international sports as per Rule- 10(F) of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Jails Service
OSSC Recruitment 2018– How to Apply:
- The candidates who wish to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2018 should log on to the web site of OSSC Recruitment @ http://www.osssc.gov.in
- Find the relevant post under the “Recruitment News” click and read the notification.
- The link will be available from 25th Dec to 01st Feb 2018, so the candidate can utilize the opportunity to apply OSSC recruitment 2018.
- Register and log in with valid Email id and Mobile number.
- Fill up all mandatory fields without error and submit.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
- The application should submit before 01st Feb 2018.
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment 2018
|Start date of Application||27th Dec 2017|
|Last date of Application fee payment||01st Feb 2018|
|Last date to receive Exam Fee||25th Jan 2018|
|Emailing the admit cards||Intimate later|
|Date of Written test (tentative date)||Intimate later|
|Physical Efficiency test||Intimate later|
|Address||ODISHA SUB-ORDINATE STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
BLOCK NO- 3 & 5,
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has established in the year of 1994 and works under the state government of Odisha to recruit the staff for various posts in the various Departments of the state government and in Subordinate Offices. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission use to perform the direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre. There 85 cadres of post comes under Odisha Staff Selection Commission from various department of state government. The Commission’s office is located at Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054.
Additionally, Odisha SSC controlled by the chairmen who are appointed by the government. Apart from this OSSC provides its service through online to reach the candidates directly.
About OSSC recruitment 2018
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is a statutory body use to conduct recruitment drive through OSSC Recruitment 2018 across the Departments of the state government and in Subordinate Offices. Every year Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 board announces the recruitment notification to hire young and eligible candidates. The candidates who would like to apply for OSSC Recruitment can keep your eyes on this site to get latest updates of OSSC Recruitment 2018.
OSSC Recruitment 2018– Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications of OSSC Recruitment 2018.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
|IOCL Recruitment 2018||ESIC Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018||BHEL Recruitment 2018|
|ITBP Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|