Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
Eight persons Akil, Vinay, Rajesh, Ishant, Thilak, Praveen, Krishna and Charan are seated around a circular table such that four faces the centre and four are facing opposite to the centre. They like different Games: Overwatch, Minecraft, Dota 2, The Witcher, Rocket League, Battlefield, Warframe and Hearthstone not necessarily in the same order. The arrangement is based on the following rules:
• One who likes Hearthstone is seated opposite to Akil.
• Ishant is 3rd to the right of the one who likes Battlefield who is seated between Vinay and the one who likes Dota 2.
• Krishna is 3rd to the left of Rajesh who likes Warframe.
• Charan is to the immediate left of the one who likes Rocket League.
• One who likes Hearthstone is a neighbour of Ishant.
• Akil does not like Battlefield and Krishna does not like Hearthstone.
• Akil is 2nd to the left of Thilak who is not a neighbour of Ishant.
• Either Akil or Krishna likes Rocket League.
• Ishant and Vinay are seated facing the same direction.
• The one who likes Dota 2 is 2nd to the right of the one who likes Minecraft.
• Ishant and Charan do not like Minecraft, Krishna faces outside the centre.
• One who likes The Witcher is facing the opposite direction faced by Rajesh.
• Not more than two persons who sits on consecutive seats face the same direction.
1).Who is sitting third to the right of the person who like Warframe game?
2). Who among the following is not facing centre?
3). Who among the following likes Battlefield game?
4). The only person who is sitting between Charan and Krishna likes which of the following games?
5). Which of the following is correctly matched?
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the given questions.
There are nine friends Vignesh, Balaji, Kevin, Mani, Sarath, Yogesh, Basha, Naren and Zaheer sitting around the circle. Four of them are facing away from the centre and rest is facing towards the centre. They like different movies viz. Wonder Woman, Spider Man, Logan, Get Out, Dark Tower, Guardians, Geostorm, Transformers and The Mummy but not necessarily in the same order.
• Zaheer is second to the left of Basha, who doesn’t like Guardians, Wonder Woman or Geostormmovie.
• Naren likes Transformersmovie. One who likes Loganmovie is fourth to the right of the one who likes Spider Manmovie.
• Person who likes Spider Manmovie is facing away from the centre.
• Basha is fourth to the right of Yogesh, whose sitting orientation is same as Balaji.
• Balaji, who likes Dark Towermovie is sitting fifth to the left of Mani, who is an immediate neighbour of Zaheer.
• Sarath does not like Wonder Woman, Guardians or Geostormmovie.
• Kevin likes Guardiansmovie, one who likes Geostormmovie is facing toward the centre as Sarath faces, but they are not neighbours of each other.
• Geostormmovie is not liked by Zaheer. YOGESH is facing away from the centre.
• Wonder Womanmovie is not liked by Yogesh. One who likes Get Out is sitting second to the right of the one who likes Wonder Woman.
• Balaji is second to the left of Vignesh, who likes Spider Man.
• Zaheer is in the group of Sarath in terms of sitting direction with respect to centre.
• Naren is facing away from the centre and is second to the right of Kevin.
• Loganmovie is liked by a person who is facing away from the centre.
Note: Facing the same direction means if some person faces the centre then other person faces the centre and vice versa. Also facing the opposite direction means if one person faces the centre then other person faces outward direction and vice versa.
6). Naren sits third to the right of __________
7). Which of the following movie like by Mani?
Answer is: A
8). Which of the following person likes The Mummymovie?
Answer is: D
9). How many persons facing inside the circle?
Answer is: C
10). Which of the following combinations is true?
Answer is: C