Question Asked In IBPS PO Mains 2019:
Today the IBPS PO Mains exam has finished. The candidates would be in mixed feelings after the completion of the exam. We have also prepared the exam analysis, discussing about the good attempts in each section. The candidates can refer the analysis to know their performance level. Also, we have added the general awareness question asked in IBPS PO mains 2019. The candidates who have not written the IBPS PO mains will be eagerly waiting for this. By referring these questions they can get an idea for the upcoming exam preparations. So candidates check the question asked in IBPS PO mains 2019 here.
General Awareness Questions Asked in IBPS PO Mains 2019:
Here are the questions asked in IBPS PO mains 2019. In this most of the questions are covered in our power capsule.
1) How many digit numbers are there in CIBIL Score?
Answer: 3 digits. (CIBIL score will range from 300 to 900)
2) Bank of Baroda FASTag is based on which technology?
Answer: Radio-Frequency IDentification Technology (RFID)
3) Which bank has launched Bharosa Saving Account?
Answer: Airtel Payment Bank
4) Under whose chairmanship, SEBI has constituted a working group on Social Stock Exchange?
Answer: Ishaat Hussain.
5) Karnam Sekar has resigned from which bank?
Answer: Dena bank
6) Which actor unveiled the ICC World Cup Cup trophies for the men’s and women’s tournament at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)?
Answer: Kareena Kapoor
7) What is India’s GDP growth rate for the Financial Year 2017-18?
8) Who is the winner of Vyas Samman 2019?
Answer: Leeladhar Jagoori
9) What percentage of total GDP is spent on health by India?
10) Where is the Headquarter of Ujjivan Bank?
Answer: Banglore, Karnataka.
11) What is the theme of the World Day for Audiovisual Heritage 2019?
Answer: “Engage the Past Through Sound and Images”
12) Which state government has launched the ABADHA scheme?
13) Which bank has launched a new Fixed Deposit (FD) scheme called as FD Health?
Answer: ICICI Bank
14) The government has announced Rs 25,000 crore Alternative Investment Fund (AIF) as a relief measure for which sector?
Answer: Real Estate Sector
15) Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) set up, owned and operated by non-bank entities are called as?
Answer: “White Label ATMs” (WLAs)
16) sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card is based on which technology?
Answer: Near Field Communication (NFC)
17) Who is the author of the book Unquiet River: A Biography of Brahmaputra River?
Answer: Arupjyoti Saikia
18) How many member countries are there in the International Solar Alliance (ISA)?
19) Which is the 1st central government healthcare center to have a robotic surgery facility?
Answer: Safdarjung Hospital
20) As per the National Health Profile (NHP) 2019, what percentage of GDP of is spent on public health?
21) First Indian to win the Italian Golden Sand Art Award, 2019 was?
Answer: Sudarsan Pattnaik
22) The new appointed 47th Chief Justice of India (CJI) of India was?
Answer: Sharad Arvind Bobde
23) For which state RBI approves the merger of 13 District Cooperative Banks with state cooperative banks?
24) Which institute has launched Global Alumni Endowment Fund?
Answer: IIT Delhi
25) First-ever Indian Brain Atlas (IBA) was made by which institute?
Answer: International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad
26) Srei Equipment Finance Ltd provided loans to MSMEs Sector by partnering with which bank?
Answer: United Bank of India (UBI)
27) Which organization has awarded the Mother Teresa Memorial Award 2019 for social justice?
Answer: Harmony Foundation
28) Which company signed a Memorandum of understanding (MoU) with NTPC Limited and The Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)?
Answer: Siemens Limited
29) United Nations Climate Change Conference (COP25) 2019 will be held in which country?
Answer: Madrid, Spain
30) Which zone of Indian railways conducted ‘Operation Dhanush’ against ticket touts involved in e-ticketing?
Answer: Central Railway zone
31) What is the name of the resolution scheme launched to solve the NPA problem through a market-led approach?
Answer: Project Sashakt
32) Name of the report prepared by the Central Bureau of Health Intelligence (CBHI) was?
Answer: National Health Profile
33) Asian Development Bank (ADB) will provide USD 451 mn loan to strengthen the power connectivity of CKIC in which state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
34) The first state in the country to get the law on contract farming was?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
(The remaining questions will be updated soon)