SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online: State Bank of India has announced Clerical Cadre Official Notification to engage 8000+ Post. Here you can get complete details of SBI Clerk Application form 2019 and direct link for SBI Clerk Apply Online 2019. State Bank of India has recently released SBI Clerk 2019 recruitment notification for the engagement of Junior Associates. It is one of the most expected banking notifications among the aspirants. This year they had announced 8593 vacancies throughout India. The SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online link is getting activated on 12-04-2019. A lot of candidates are eagerly waiting to apply for the SBI clerk 2019 notification because of the SBI will give attractive pay scale and benefits compared to other public sector banks. So interested candidates kindly refer the official notification start your application process. The apply online link will get closed on 03-05-2019. If you are eligible to apply, kindly submit your application on or before the last date. Further details regarding SBI PO 2019 vacancy is available here below.
SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online
SBI Clerk 2019 Notification details
|Name of an Organization||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Clerk 2019 Recruitment|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|(Last Date) SBI Clerk Apply Online||Click Here|
SBI Clerk 2019 Vacancy Breakup
This year SBI Recruitment board had announced totally 8,593 vacancies.
SBI Clerk 2019 – Important Dates
The starting date to apply online will be 12-04-2019.
The final date for the submission of an application will be 03-05-2019.
The last date for the payment of the fee will be 03.05.2019.
The Prelims exam will be conducted tentatively on June 2019.
The Mains exam will be held tentatively on 10.08.2019.
SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online – Age Limit (As on 01-04-2019)
As per the norms prescribed in the official notification candidates should have a
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
|1||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
SBI Clerk 2019 – Educational Qualification
- Applicants should possess any degree from any recognized university in any discipline.
- Candidates those who are in the Final year/semester of their graduation may also apply
provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will
have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or
SBI Clerk 2019 Notification – Application Mode
The recruitment board is inviting the application only through the online mode. So candidates should apply through the online mode. Any other modes of application will get rejected.
SBI Clerk 2019 apply online – Application Fee
The application fee for
GEN/OBC: Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/-
SBI Clerk Application Form 2019 – Payment Mode
Applicants should do your payment through the online payment gateway like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking etc…
SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online – Selection Process
The recruitment board will conduct the recruitment process in 2 phases. They are
(i) Prelims Exam
(ii) Mains Exam
Take SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test 2019
SBI Clerk 2019 apply online – Payscale & Total Emoluments
As per the prescribed norms, the SBI Clerk will receive
The starting Basic Pay is `13075.00
(`11765.00 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates.
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around `25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A.
- Other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online- Important Links:
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
How to apply for SBI Clerk Application Form?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site sbi.co.in/careers.
- You will get into the SBI Careers official site.
- In the home page, at the right side top of the page, there will be a navigation link regarding the SBI Clerk 2019 for Junior Associates.
- Click on the official notification link you will get the official notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Then click the apply online link.
- You will be directed towards the registration page.
Step – 1: Registration
- In that click on the New Registration.
- Start doing your SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online Process.
Step – 2: Fill up the Form
- Fill your primary details link Name, Valid E-Mail Id, Mobile Number & the respective Security code and click the Save & Next button.
- Now your registered Mail ID has received the confirmation mail regarding Registration number from the official site.
Step – 3: Upload Picture
- Then upload your valid photograph and signature in a prescribed format provided in the SBI Clerk 2019 official notification. Both the photograph and the signature must be legible and clear.
- The permissible size of your photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be a passport size with a white background.
- The admissible size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB to Maximum of 50 KB. For the signature, it must be a Minimum of 10 KB and a maximum of 20 KB.
Step – 4: Provide Personal Details
Candidates should provide the details regarding
- Category (GEN/OBC/SC/ST) and also should mention your respective caste to which you belong.
- Whether you belong to a person with any disability.
- Whether you were an ex-employee of SBI or currently working in SBI.
- If there is any pending dispute related to loan/credit cards etc.
- Any report on adverse character & antecedents, moral turpitude
- Aadhar Card Number & PAN Card Number.
- How many times you have attended the SBI Clerk Exam before.
- Prelims & Mains exam center.
Step – 5: Provide Family Details
- Then you have to mention your Personal Details like Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, etc.
- Then you have to fill your educational details like SSLC, HSC, Graduate, Post Graduate, etc.
- If you belong to the reserved category, then you should mention your category. If you want to take the pre-exam training kindly choose your pre-exam training center.
Step – 6: Declaration
- After successfully completing the above details, kindly click the submit button. Then you will get the preview of your application form.
- Now you will receive the registration number & password to your registered e-mail id and a message will send to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on the declaration box revealing that accept all the terms and conditions of the exam and click on the submit button.
Step – 7: Payment
- According to the payment details, aspirants should pay their application Fee through the online payment gateway through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Step – 9: Final Submission
- Then click on the submit button your application form will be submitted successfully.