Much anticipating news of the year is out through an interview of Prashant Kumar, deputy managing director and corporate development officer of State Bank of India published on Economic Times. We can expect SBI Jobs for Clerk and PO 2019 recruitment soon. SBI is the largest public sector bank in India. There is always a great demand for SBI Jobs among many banking aspirants. Every year SBI recruitment board had announced the recruitment notification for the enrolment of vacancies for various positions. SBI recruits for the roles of Clerical Cadre, Probationary Officer and Specialist Officer. SBI Clerical Cadre is also called as Junior Associates. Apart from these recruits, the bank also hires specialists directly from the market offering market rates.
Important points to be noted from an interview about SBI Jobs 2019
- The board has come out with a five-year roadmap in 2018 to replace only 75 percent of the retiring employees every year, adding an average of up to 10,000, including 8,000 clerks and 2,000 officers are being hired annually as replacements.
- So in 2019 also we can expect SBI Clerk and PO vacancy soon
- The retirements will hit a peak in fiscal 2020 at 12,500, after that the number will start receding further.
- The new roles which are opening up include those in varied functions like advisory loans and wealth management, recovery, risk management as well as analytics in 2019.
- Apart from fresher recruits, the bank also hires specialists directly from the market offering market rates.
The wait for the great day is coming to end soon. Applicants can get ready to face the battlefield. The SBI Jobs 2019 Notifications are about to release soon. We IBPSGUIDE are providing the material for getting win the SBI battle. Aspirants can utilize this great opportunity. This is the right time for the aspirants to great up the preparation. Applicants can get ready for competing for the SBI PO Exam. Candidates can fortify themselves to clear the SBI Exam.