SBI PO Application Form 2019: State Bank Of India has announced the Probationary Officer’s vacancies. Through SBI PO Application form Filling is an easy task for many aspirants. Freshers may face difficulty for filling the SBI PO Application Form. So, here the clear details are given below. Now, The applicant with graduation is eligible to fill up SBI PO Application form 2019. The SBI PO application form link has activated for about 2000 SBI PO Vacancies. To aid the talented aspirants, we prepared an article about how to fill up SBI PO Application form 2019?. Further, the start date to apply online for the SBI PO Notification 2019 is 02nd April 2019. Applicants must submit the completed application form on or before 22nd April 2019. So, candidates can check the list of documents to be attached and formate of the documents to be submitted with the SBI PO 2019 application form. To know further information about the details to fill the SBI PO Application Form 2019, aspirants can check the details given below.
SBI PO 2019 Application Form Applying Mode
All the aspirants who are satisfied with the eligibility criteria can apply for the SBI PO 2019 Notification. Here, the steps and procedure to fill up SBI PO Application Form 2019 are given below. Also, candidates must follow the steps for applying. The SBI PO Application Form 2019 is available only through Online mode for eligible aspirants. No other mode of the application form is accepted for SBI PO 2019 Recruitment.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online For SBI PO 2019||Click Here|
SBI PO Application Form – Steps To Apply
- Initially, applicants must enter go through the above given direct link for start applying.
- Firstly, candidates must make the initial ‘New Registration‘
- Here, aspirants should enter the Name, date of birth, mobile number and Email ID.
- Also, it is important for the candidates should enter the valid active Mobile Number and Email ID.
- As, the intimation regarding the SBI PO Application form 2019 is available from the below details.
- Applicants must enter the valid details with trustworthy information in the application form after login.
- Aspirants should upload the Signature and Photograph here.
- Finally, aspirants can pay fees through online mode.
SBI PO Application Form – Fees Details.
All the candidates applying for the SBI PO Notification must pay the fees. Likewise, application form without the application fees is not considered for the SBI PO Recruitment 2019. So, applicants must pay the fees through online mode. For paying SBI PO Application Form 2019 candidates can use a debit card or credit card. Also, it is advisable for the applicants not to wait until the last minute. Because the server may down at the last day.
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 750|
|For SC/ ST / PWB||Rs. 150|
SBI PO 2019 Application Form – Documents To Be Attached
All the candidates must follow below all steps while applying for the SBI PO 2019. Here, the list of documents to be attached with the SBI PO Application form 2019 is listed below.
SBI PO Application Form 2019 – Photo Scanning Format
All the applicants must upload the recent photograph for the SBI PO Application form 2019. Also, it is important that the photo must upload in the JPEG / JPG formate.
- Also, the uploading photograph should be between 20KB – 50KB.
- Otherwise, the SBI PO 2019 application form will not accept the photograph.
- Likewise the photograph’s Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels are preferable.
- Make sure that the picture is coloured and is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If you have to use flash, ensure there is no “red-eye”
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes are clearly visible
SBI PO Application Form 2019 – Signature Scanning Format
Aspirants must upload the scanned signature while filling the SBI PO Application Form 2019. Further, the details are available in the SBI PO Application
- Initially, the uploaded Signature must be between 10kb- 20kb
- Further, No Capital letter should be used in the Signature.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Call Letter, the applicant will be disqualified.
SBI PO Application Form 2019 – Frequently Asked Questions.
1). Whether can I submit without paying fees?
No, without paying the fees your application fees are not considered for the recruitment process. Even you uploaded all the details the documents, you cannot appear for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 Exam without paying fees.
2). If I uploaded a Black and White photograph, What shall I do now?
No, you have to upload a recent colour photograph. Also, it is important for the aspirants to paste in the admit card while appearing for the exam
3). I made a mistake while I am entering my name or address. What can I do further?
It will definitely create a problem during document verification. So, you have to fill up the fresh application form.
4). I paid fees through Online mode. Now, its recredited to my account. Whether I need to pay further?
It means you have to make a payment again, before the closing date of application form. Otherwise, the application form will not be considered for the recruitment process.
5). I have chosen the wrong category while filling the application form. How can I change it?
Before you make a final submit you have a chance to change it. Or else, you have to make a fill fresh SBI PO 2019 application form. Also, you have to make a payment.
Get the SBI PO Related Articles Here:
|SBI PO Notification 2019||SBI PO Vacancies|
|SBI PO Exam Pattern||SBI PO Syllabus 2019|
|SBI PO Study Materials||SBI PO Admit Card|
|Get the SBI PO Mock Test Now|