Candidate willing to apply for SBI PO Exam can check the official website for SBI PO online application forms updated notifications. There are a lot of candidates who are choosing banking sector after graduation. SBI PO job is for freshers after Graduation level is completed.
The Application requirements are as follows:
- Any Indian national having Bachelor degree can apply for SBI PO post.
- First, it includes a registration procedure which consists of fields like mobile no. and email id, which should be filled and submitted.
- There are different stages of exams like Prelims, Mains and interview. There is only one application process for all the different parts of the exam.
- Next procedure is to fill in all necessary details followed by uploading a photo and sign in a specified format and then make a fee payment at last.
- Candidates from reserved categories like SC/ST must pay 100 Rs. and the remaining GM and OBC candidates must pay Rs.600.
- After completing registration successfully, the candidate can check for Admit card in the official website of SBI.
SBI PO Online Application form Notifications:
- SBI PO online application form availability: April 2019
- SBI PO Application Form and fee payment mode: Online
- Application fee: SC/ST- RS.100 and GM & OBC: Rs.600
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Required documents: ID Proof, Reserved Category Certificate, Educational Qualification, Scanned Photograph, and Signature.
SBI PO Online Application Process:
The application form will be released in the month of April 2019. The step by step procedure for SBI PO Apply online is as follows:
- Registration Process
- Upload Scanned Photo and sign
- Filling the Application form
- Fee payment
- Confirming the Application process.
SBI PO Apply Online 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Eligibility criteria depend on age limit, credit score, Educational qualification, and conduct. Eligibility should be checked before applying for the exam.
- The age limit for candidates is 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2019.
- The age relaxation according to Government rules for different categories is as follows,
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- For SC/ST (PWD) – No restriction.
- OBC (PWD) – 7 attempts.
- OBC category – 7 attempts.
- General (PWD) category – 7 attempts.
- For general Category – 4 attempts.
- The graduation degree is compulsory.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply, but they need to give proof of passed graduation examination.
The process of retrieving SBI PO password:
- If the candidate forgets the password, they will be able to log in by going back to email which they received during the Registration process.
- There is also an alternative way to retrieve back Reg.No and Password :
- Visit SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Get in to careers tab
- There need to click on ‘SBI PO Apply online 2019’
- Then Click on “Forgot Password?”
- Enter registered Email Id.
- The new password will be sent to this mail id with the registration number.
- Set the new password as asked accurately.
Step 1: Registration process:
- Need to get into official website sbi.co.in
- Go to New Registration option.
- Can also check the registration process by clicking on “How to apply” option.
- SBI PO Registration option opens, Enter the details like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- After filling, Candidates need to confirm that all the above details, so click on Ok.
- Ok, Button is to confirm the registration process. Reg No and Password will be given.
Step 2: Upload Photo and Sign:
- Recent passport size photo has to be uploaded with signature in SBI PO Online application form.
- Photograph and signature should be clearly visible.
- Photograph and signature should be according to specified instructions.
- The signature should be done using Black ink pen with a White background.
Photo Specifications: File Size: 20-50 kb
- Dimensions: 4.5 cm*3.5cm
- Pixels: 200*230
- JPEG/JPG format
Signature specifications: File Size: 10 – 20 kb.
- Dimensions: 140*60 Pixels.
- There will be Choose file option over there, Candidates will be able to select their photo and sign by clicking at those options.
- Click next button page 3 will appear.
Step 3: SBI PO Online Application form filling:
- Enter Qualification and Academic details.
- The date present on mark sheet should match with date of passing Examination.
- Those who are in final year of graduation can also attend the exam with the condition that if called for the interview process, they need to submit their graduation completion certificate.
- The fractional percentage cannot be preceded to the next higher percent.
- Fill the academic details accurately.
- There is also another option available i.e. For reserved classes Pre Exam training option is available.
- After completing all the sections, the preview option is there where we can edit any incorrect information provided.
Step 4: Application Fee payment:
- After completing all the other process accurately, Candidate need to pay fee Online through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Fees for SC/St is Rs.100
- Fees for Others is Rs.600
- After completion of fees payment, the receipt is generated and can be saved for the future purpose.
Step 5: Confirmation:
- After the payment process, a confirmation mail will be sent that application form is successfully accepted.
- Need to take print out of the SBI PO Online Application.
- The completed form copy should be sent to the bank.
- In case of Payment is unsuccessful,
- Candidate needs to start from first all the process.
- The amount debited will be refunded back to your account if the transaction is failed within 4-7 working days.
Get the SBI PO Related Articles Here:
|SBI PO Notification 2019||SBI PO Vacancies|
|SBI PO Exam Pattern||SBI PO Syllabus 2019|
|SBI PO Study Materials||SBI PO Admit Card|
|Get the SBI PO Mock Test Now|
/ 5. Reviews