South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018: South Indian Bank is officially out the recruitment notification for Probationary Officers. The aspirants who are looking for the bank jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity to become a banker. Also, the online application for the South Indian Bank PO will start from 10th December 2018. Interested aspirants should apply for the post before 16th December 2018 for South IndianBank PO Recruitment. Also, the list of Vacancy for South Indian Bank PO recruitment 2018 is disclosed. Furthermore, to know more information about South Indian Bank PO Careers, aspirants can refer the below all details. Therefore, All the eligibility criteria for the SIB PO Recruitment is given below.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
|Start Date To Apply for South Indian Bank PO||10th Dec 2018|
|Last Date To Apply Online for South Indian Bank PO||16th Dec 2018|
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment – Click Here For Official Notification
South Indian Bank PO – Click Here To Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria – South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
The Eligibility criteria are most predominant to check before applying for the South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018. So, the aspirants can check all the details about eligibility criteria for applying the SIB PO Recruitment 2018.
- Aspirants mist possed Graduates with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from any of recognized board or any other Institutions are eligible for applying South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates should have 10th, 12th, Graduation qualification on or before 30th November 2018.
- The Candidates who are all like to apply for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment must be aged below 25 years.
- Also, the age relaxation is applicable for the aspirants as per government rules and regulations.
Pay Scale of South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
The applicants who are selected through South Indian Bank PO Recruitment will be appointed for the pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances (likely to be revised). Eligible for Performance Linked Incentive applicable to Scale I officers.
Period on probation:
Aspirants appointing through South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 will have 2 years (24 months) of the probationary period.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure:
The candidates who are applying for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 will undergo the below-mentioned selection process. The South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 will conduct 3 rounds of the screening process.
- Online Based Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Online Aptitude Test – Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Test||Number of|
|Verbal Ability / English Language||40||50||40 Minutes|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||40||50||40 Minutes|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||40||50||40 Minutes|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking||40||50||20 Minutes|
The Fees which are collected for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 is Non – Refundable and aspirants can apply online for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- General/ Others candidates: Rs.800/-
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018- Apply Online
The aspirants who are applying for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 will write a computer-based common written examination. Further, candidates who are qualified with all the above-given eligibility criteria can apply for the SIB PO Recruitment 2018. The aspirants can check the official notification before applying the post. Also, aspirants should pay the fees before the last date. It is recommended that aspirants are not to wait till the last date for applying South Indian bank PO recruitment 2018. Because server many down at last minute. Also, applicants should get prepare for appearing the online examination. The online application link will be avail from 10th December 2018. So, aspirants can apply from the above given direct link.
How To Apply For South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018?
Only the interested and eligible aspirants can apply for SIB PO Recruitment 2018. The aspirants can apply for south Indian Bank PO recruitment 2018 by following below procedure.
- Firstly, aspirants can apply through Online mode.
- The direct link for applying South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 is open from 10th Decemeber 2018
- Likewise, aspirants should fill the application form with valid details.
- Also, applicants can check the application form twice before submitting.
- Therefore, Aspirants will get registration number and password after the initial login.
- So, candidates can utilize it for further uploading. With that, the aspirant should submit the application form with passport size photo, Handwritten declaration, thumb impression and Signature.
- Finally, aspirants should pay fees through online using debit or credit cards.
- The Fees paid by applicants for SIB PO Recruitment 2018 are non-refundable