Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4293]
1) Who can prevent the Panchayat from doing wrong things like misusing money or favoring certain people?
a) District Collector
c) Gram Shaba
2) ________ is a particular area from which all the voters living there choose their representatives.
b) Polling area
3) Which of the following state government has launched the scheme Soura Jalanshi scheme?
4) Which of the following country recently released sovereign blue bond?
5) The Andaman and Nicobar are separated by the __________
a) Ten Degree Channel
b) Eleventh Degree Channel
c) Nine Degree Channel
d) Sis Degree Channel
6) Prime Minister of India recently unveiled a tallest statue of World, “Statue of Unity” which is located in which of the following district?
7) Which of the following high court provide jurisdiction for the Diu and Daman?
a) Bombay High court
b) Kolkata High Court
c) Chhattisgarh High Court
d) Delhi High Court
8) What is the capital of Mauritius?
a) Port Blair
c) Port Louis
9) Who has been won the Asian snooker tour event?
a) Chitra Magimairaj
b) Subhash Agarwal
c) Manan Chandra
d) Pankaj Advani
10) The Government of India has approved year 2018 as National year of which of the following Nutrient rich crop to boost its production?
11) Who is the first Defence minister of Independent Indian?
a) Indira Gandhi
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) Baldev Singh
d) Subhash Chandra bose
12) Which of the following country will host the 23rd edition of the world corporate games 2019?
13) With which country India has signed a $950 million contract for two upgraded Krivak III-class stealth frigates?
a) North Korea
14) India placed which place in World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Index?
15) Agni – I is short range nuclear capable ______________ Ballistic missile.
a) Surface to Air
b) Air to Surface
c) Surface to Surface
d) Water to Air
1) Answer: d)
The Gram Sabha prevents the Panchayat from doing wrong things like misusing money or favoring certain people. It plays an important role in keeping an eye on the elected representatives and in making them responsible to the persons who elected them.
2) Answer: d)
A constituency is an area in which a person is elected as a representative in a parliament or government.
3) Answer: b)
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has launched the Soura Jalanidhi scheme that aims to increase use of solar energy for helping farmers in irrigating their land.
4) Answer: c)
The Republic of the Seychelles has announced the first sovereign “Blue bond”, aimed at protecting oceans.
The USD 15m bond, developed with the assistance of the World Bank, was placed to three investors: Calvert Impact Capital, Nuveen and Prudential.
5) Answer: a)
The Ten Degree Channel is a channel that separates the Andaman Islands and Nicobar Islands from each other in the Bay of Bengal. The two sets of islands together form the Indian Union Territory (UT) of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
6) Answer: c)
The Statue of Unity is a statue of Indian statesman and founding father, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (1875–1950) in the Narmada district of Gujarat, India.
7) Answer: a)
Bombay High Court is one of the oldest High Courts of India. It is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Its jurisdiction covers the states of Maharashtra and Goa, and the Union Territories of Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The High Court has regional branches at Nagpur and Aurangabad in Maharashtra and Panaji, the capital of Goa.
8) Answer: c)
Port Louis is the capital city of Mauritius, in the Indian Ocean.
9) Answer: d)
Pankaj Advani becomes first Indian to win Asian Snooker Tour title.
10) Answer: d)
India is celebrating 2018 as the national year of millets. Agriculture minister Radha Mohan Singh has proposed to the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization to declare the year 2019 as international year of millets.
11) Answer: c)
The first defence minister of independent India was Baldev Singh, who served in Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru’s cabinet during 1947–52.
12) Answer: c)
Qatar will host the 23rd edition of the World Corporate Games 2019. The Games, making maiden appearance in the Middle East, will provide an opportunity for corporations around the world to showcase their competitive prowess through sports.
13) Answer: b)
India has signed a $950 million contract with Russia for two upgraded Krivak III-class stealth frigates.
A government-to-government contract was signed between India and United Shipbuilding Corporation of Russia last week for the supply of two stealth frigates after two years of negotiations.
14) Answer: c)
India jumped 23 positions in the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business Index and is now ranked 77 out of 190 countries in 2018, a development that could help the country attract more foreign investments.
15) Answer: c)
The Agni missile is a family of medium to intercontinental range ballistic missiles developed by India, named after one of the five elements of nature. Agni missiles are long range, nuclear weapons capable surface to surface ballistic missile.
Click here for More Quizzes