Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC Exam 2018 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4128]
1) Which of the following category comes under priority sector leanding?
a) Social Infrastructure
b) Export Credit
c) Renewable Energy
d) All of the above
2) What is the expansion of “A” in the abbreviation ANBC?
d) None of the above
3) The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research was established under which of the five year plan?
a) First Five year plan
b) Second Five year plan
c) Third Five year plan
d) Fourth Five year plan
4) Match the following
(i) Durgapur Steel plant – a) German
(ii) Bhilai Steel Plant – b) USSR
(iii) Rourkela Steel Plan – c) UK
a) (i) – a, (ii) – b (iii) – c
b) (i) – c, (ii) – b , (iii) – a
c) (i) – b, (ii) – c, (iii) – a
d) (i) – c, (ii) – a, (iii) – b
5) Indian post office was established in which of the following year?
6) Which of the following dance is the folk dance of arunachal Pradesh ?
a) Bardo Chham
7) What is the maximum number of electrons that the outer shell can have?
8) After Presiding officer declares the house adjourned sine die president of india issues notification for _________ of the session
9) Which kind of emergency can be proclaimed on the grounds of failure of constitutional machinery in states?
a) National emergency
b) Financial Emergency
c) State Emergency
d) Both a) and c)
10) Rings of ___________ are present in the throat to ensure that the air passage dies not collapse
11) International day of poverty eradication is to be observed on ____________
a) October 19
b) October 17
c) October 18
d) October 15
12) Scientists have discovered a new form of matter called _______
13) The second edition of India mobile congress was held in which city?
a) New Delhi
14) Which of the following country won the Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (CAPAM) Award, 2018?
15) What is the capital of Ethiopia?
b) Addis Ababa
1) Answer: d)
Priority Sector includes the following categories:
(ii) Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
(iii) Export Credit
(vi) Social Infrastructure
(vii) Renewable Energy
2) Answer: b)
ANBC – Adjusted Net Bank Credit
Adjusted Net Bank Credit is a term used in defining the various targets under Priority Sector Lending.
ANBC includes the total credit forwarded by the banks together with other investments made by it which are not its obligation.
3) Answer: b)
4) Answer: b)
Durgapur Steel Plant set up with the help of United Kingdom.
The Bhilai Steel Plant set up with the help of USSR
Rourkela Steel Plan set up with the help of Germany
5) Answer: b)
The Indian Post Office was established in 1837, Asia’s first adhesive stamp, the Scinde Dawk, was introduced in 1852 by Sir Bartle Frere, the British East India Company’s administrator of the province of Sind.
6) Answer: a)
Bardo Chham is a folk dance of Sherdukpens, a small community of West Kameng District of Arunachal Pradesh.
7) Answer: b)
Each shell can contain only a fixed number of electrons: The first shell can hold up to two electrons, the second shell can hold up to eight (2 + 6) electrons, the third shell can hold up to 18 (2 + 6 + 10) and so on. The general formula is that the nth shell can in principle hold up to 2(n2) electrons.
8) Answer: b)
Prorogation – The presiding officer (Speaker or Chairman) declares the House adjourned sine die, when the business of a session is completed.
Adjournment Sine Die – Adjournment sine die means terminating a sitting of Parliament for an indefinite period.
9) Answer: c)
A state of emergency is a situation in which a government is empowered to perform actions that it would normally not be permitted. A government can declare such state during a disaster, civil unrest, or armed conflict.
10) Answer: d)
The rings of cartilage present in our throat prevent the air passage from getting collapsed.
11) Answer: b)
The International Day for the Eradication of Poverty was observed across the world on October 17, 2018. This year’s theme of the day is ‘coming together with those furthest behind to build an inclusive world of universal respect for human rights and dignity.’
12) Answer: c)
Researchers at the University of Illinois have announced an exciting finding — the discovery of a new form of matter: excitonium. This material is made up of a kind of boson, a composite particle that could allow the matter to act as a superfluid, superconductor, or even as an insulating electronic crystal.
13) Answer: a)
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Government of India has announced the schedule for IMC 2018. The country is going to host its second India Mobile Congress (IMC) between October 25 and 27 at the national capital.
14) Answer: b)
Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (CAPAM) Award 2018. Commonwealth Association for Public Administration and Management (CAPAM) Award 2018.
15) Answer: b)
Addis Ababa is the capital of Ethiopia.