SSC CGL Tier II Exam Date – Details
SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam Date – SSC CGL Tier 1 exam held on 5th August to 23rd August 2017. Now it is the time for the qualified candidates to appear for SSC CGL Tier 2 exam. It is the peak time for candidates to have the detailed information about SSC CGL Tier 2 exam date and shift timings. The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam date is scheduled from 17.02.2018 to 22.02.2018.
Let us take a look at the exam dates of SSC CGL exam dates for all tiers
|Application starts from||15th May 2017|
|Last date for registration||19th June 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Exam||5th Aug to 23rd Aug 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-II(CBE)||17.02.2018 to 22.02.2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-III (Des)||31.03.2018|
|SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam||May/ June,2018 (SKILL)|
|SSC CGL 2018 Online Application||21st April to 25th May 2018|
|Online Paper for SSC CGL 2018||25th July to 20th Aug 2018|
SSC CGL Tier II 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates will have to undergo three Tier Examinations based on the below-provided exam pattern to clear the SSC CGL Exam.
- Tier – I Exam will be based on the Computer Based Examination
- Tier – II Exam will also be based on the Computer Based Examination.
- Tier – III Exam will be based on Descriptive paper
- Tier – IV will be the Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
|Tier||Type||Mode of Exam|
|Tier -I||Objective Type||Computer Based Examination|
|Tier -II||Objective Type||Computer Based Examination|
|Tier -III||Descriptive paper||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier-IV||–||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification|
SSC CGL Tier II 2017 Exam Pattern – Detailed Description
- SSC tier II exam will be a computer-based online test totally for 200 marks.
- Questions will be asked from 3 sections namely Quantitative ability, Statistics with 100 questions and English section with 200 questions.
- 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in English Language & Comprehension paper.
- 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Paper I, Paper III, and Paper IV.
Mode of Examination
|Computer-based Examination mode||Paper I – Quantitative
|100 Questions||200 marks||120 Minutes in total
For VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy:
|Paper II – English Language & Comprehension||200 Questions||200 marks|
|Paper III – Statistics||100 questions||200 marks|
|Paper IV – General Studies
(Finance and Economics)
|100 questions||200 marks|
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Dates and Timings
The SSC CGL Tier 2 exam dates & the SSC CGL shift timings are as follows
|Maths||10:30 am– 12:30 pm|
|English||3:15 pm – 5:15 pm|
All the applicants appearing for SSC CGL Tier II Exam have to report their examination center before 2 hours from the starting time of the exam.
SSC CGL Tier II Exam Date – Click Here for Extended Date
All the best for the candidates to get through SSC CGL Exam
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications at the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.