SSC CPO 2018-19 Exam Date: SSC CPO Exam Date 2018-19 announced!!! Staff Selection Commission had released the recruitment notification for the enrollment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub-Inspector in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF and Assistant Sub Inspector posts. The SSC CPO recruitment notification had announced on March 2018. Closing date for the application was get deactivated on 13th April. SSC Board had announced totally 1223 vacancies. A lot of candidates are applied and preparing rapidly for the upcoming SSC CPO examination. Applied candidates are eagerly waiting for the exam schedule. But due to some issues arrived in the SSC CGL, JHT, GD the SSC CPO Exam date 2018-19 had got postponed. Now SSC Board has announced the SSC CPO 2018-19 Exam date in their official site www.ssc.nic.in. So candidates who are all waiting for the CPO Exam date kindly visit the official site and ensure the exam date.
SSC CPO Exam Date 2018-19:
Here for your convenience, we are providing the upcoming SSC CPO Exam date. Kindly make use of it.
SSC CPO 2018-19 Exam Date: Selection Process
SSC Recruitment board conducts the SSC CPO exam in 4 phases.
(i) Paper I
(ii) Paper II
(iii) Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Standard Test
(iv) Medical Test
SSC CPO Exam Date 2018-19: Paper – I
- SSC CPO Exam Paper I is an Objective type multiple choice questions.
- It consists of 4 major sections
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge
- Each section having the maximum of 50 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- So for 4 sections totally the examination will be conducted for 200 marks for the time duration of 2 hours.
- 0.25 negative marks will be implemented for every wrong answer.
SSC CPO Exam Date 2018-19: Paper – II:
- SSC CPO Exam Paper II is a descriptive paper having English Comprehensions using pen and paper.
- Paper II will be conducted for 200 marks.
SSC CPO 2018-19 Exam Date: Physical Standard Test
|3||Scheduled Tribes (Male)||162.5||77||82|
|4||Scheduled Tribes (Female)||15|
|5||Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim (Male)||165||80||85|
|6||Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim (Female)||155||–||–|
SSC CPO 2019-19 Exam Date: Physical Efficiency Test
|1||100-metre Race||16 seconds|
|2||1.6 Km Race||6.5 minutes|
|3||Long Jump||3.65 metres in 5 chances|
|4||High Jump||1.2 metres in 3 chances|
|5||Short put 16 LBS||4.5 metres in 3 chances|
|1||100-metre race||18 seconds|
|2||800-metre race||4 minutes|
|3||Long Jump||2.7 metres or 9 feet in 3 chances|
|4||High Jump||0.9 metres or 3 feet in 3 chances|
SSC CPO Exam Date 2018-19: Medical Test
- Minimum Near Vision: N6 (better eye) and N9 (worse eye)
- Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (better eye) and 6/9 (worse eye)
/ 5. Reviews