Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2018 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4380]
1) Who is appointed as Chairman of Inland waterways Authority of India?
a) Girish Srivastava
b) Krishna Jayaranam
c) Jalaj Srivastava
d) Suresh Sobti
2) Who proposed five kingdom classifications?
a) Ernst mayr
b) R H whittaker
c) M. W. Beijernick
d) D. I. Ivanovsky
3) Which of the following are constituents of Indian Parliament?
(i) The President
(ii) The Council of States (Rajya Sabha)
(iii) The House of the People (Lok Sabha)
a) (ii) and (iii)
b) (i) and (ii)
c) (i) and (iii)
d) (i), (ii) and (iii)
4) Which of the following diseases is caused by female Anopheles mosquito?
a) Chicken Pox
c) Black Fever
5) Who has been launched Ease of Doing Business Grand challenge for resolving seven identified problems with the use of Cutting edge technology?
a) Minister of Finance
b) Minister of Human resource
c) Minster of Commerce and Industry
d) Prime Minister
6) What is the other name of Sahyadri Range?
a) Lesser Himalayas
c) Western Ghats
d) Eastern Ghats
7) Which among the following is national water animal of India?
d) Gangetic Dolphin
8) Which among the following is an example of Solid Sol?
a) Milk of Magnesia
c) Coloured Gemstone
9) India and US Joint military Exercise 2018 named as Vajra Prahar is commenced in which of the following Indian city?
10) “Ace Against Odds” is an autobiography of which sports person?
a) Vishwanathan Anand
b) Sania Mirza
c) Abhinav Bindra
d) Anjali Bhagwat
1) Answer: c)
Jalaj Srivastava, a 1984 batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer, has been appointed the chairman of the Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI). The IWAI comes under the Union Ministry of Shipping, Road Transport and Highways, currently headed by Nitin Gadkari.
2) Answer: b)
3) Answer: d)
There are mainly 3 constituents of the Indian parliament i.e. the president of India, Rajya Sabha, and Lok Sabha. 2. Rajya sabha is the Upper House or Council of states.
4) Answer: b)
Only certain species of mosquitoes of the Anopheles genus—and only females of those species—can transmit malaria. Malaria is caused by a one-celled parasite called a Plasmodium.
5) Answer: d)
The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, today launched the Ease of Doing Business Grand Challenge. The objective of this challenge is to invite innovative ideas based on Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics, Blockchain and other cutting edge technology to reform Government processes. The platform for the Grand Challenge is the Startup India Portal.
6) Answer: c)
Western Ghats also known as Sahyadri (Benevolent Mountains) is a mountain range that runs parallel to the western coast of the Indian peninsula, located entirely in India. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the eight “hottest hot-spots” of biological diversity in the world.
7) Answer: d)
The Ganges River dolphin or Susu, lives in one of the most densely populated regions of the world.
8) Answer: c)
Solid Sol is a colloid in which solid particles are dispersed in a solid medium. Example of a solid Sol is Coloured gemstones.
9) Answer: b)
The 12-day long joint exercise between the Special Forces of the Sapta Shakti Command and troops of the US Pacific Command Special Forces known as ‘Vajra Prahar’. The exercise commenced in Rajasthan’s Jaipur.
10) Answer: b)
Ace Against Odds is the 2016 biography of the Indian professional tennis player Sania Mirza.
Click here for More Quizzes