Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exams 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates, those who are preparing for SSC CGL Exams 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL Exams 2018 Examination.[WpProQuiz 4007]
1) Law of demand fails in which of the following case?
a) Inferior Goods
b) Giffen Goods
c) Normal Goods
d) Both a) and b)
2) How many Fundamental Rights are mentioned in the Indian Constitution?
3) Earth’s deepest point in water is Mariana trench. It is located in which of the following oceans?
a) Atlantic ocean
b) Arctic Ocean
c) Indian Ocean
d) Pacific Ocean
4) Kurds (Kurdish) is a tribe of which of the following country?
5) Gossypium herbaceum is the scientific name of ______________
6) Hemoglobin is a ______________
7) ____________ devices are a clinically proven treatment option for some individuals with heart failure.
a) Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)
b) Implantable cardiac defibrillator (ICD)
c) Implantable ventricular assist devices (VAD)
d) Left ventricular assist device (LVAD)
8) What is a minimum distance (in meters) required to hear an echo?
9) Which of the following country recently won seat to UN human Rights council?
10) International day of Rural women is observed on which of the following date?
a) October 18
b) October 15
c) October 17
d) October 16
11) How many players in the team of water polo?
12) Which of the following Indian city world’s first totally organic agriculture state?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
13) The Book “Azad Bachpan Ki” is written by which of the following author?
a) Dipak Misra
b) Kailash satyarthi
c) Salman Kurshidh
d) None of these
14) Bajrang Punia is a Indian sportsperson who is related to which sports?
15) “India by the Nile”, was the cultural festival celebrated by India and ___________
a) South Sudan
1) Answer: a)
In economics and consumer theory, a Giffen good is one which people consume more of as price rises, violating the law of demand. In normal situations, as the price of a good rises, the substitution effect causes consumers to purchase less of it and more of substitute goods.
2) Answer: a)
The Individual Fundamental Rights to Indian Citizens include the following:
- Equality before the law.
- Freedom of religion.
- Freedom of association and peaceful assembly.
- Freedom of speech and expression.
- Right to constitutional remedies for the protection of civil rights.
3) Answer: d)
The Mariana Trench or Marianas Trench is located in the western Pacific Ocean approximately 200 kilometres east of the Mariana Islands, and has the deepest natural point in the world. It is a crescent-shaped trough in the Earth’s crust averaging about 2,550 km long and 69 km wide.
4) Answer: b)
5) Answer: c)
The Kurds comprise an Iranian ethnic group.
6) Answer: a)
Hemoglobin is a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen.
7) Answer: a)
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) devices are a clinically proven treatment option for some individuals with heart failure. A CRT device sends small electrical impulses to both lower chambers of the heart to help them beat together in a more synchronized pattern. This may improve the heart’s ability to pump blood and oxygen to your body.
8) Answer: d)
The minimum distance to hear an echo is 17.2m and the velocity of sound dry minimum is 343m , and the temperature is 25 degree and the reflecting object is more than 17.2m from sound source echo to be perceived by the person locate at the source.
9) Answer: b)
India was elected to the United Nations’ top human rights body for a period of three years beginning 1 January 2019, getting 188 votes in the Asia-Pacific category.
10) Answer: b)
The United Nations’ (UN) International Day of Rural Women celebrates and honors the role of rural women on October 15 each year.
11) Answer: c)
There are seven players in the water from each team at one time. There are six players that play out and one goalkeeper.
12) Answer: a)
Sikkim has won the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation’s (FAO) Future Policy Gold Award for its achievement in becoming the world’s first totally organic agriculture state.
13) Answer: b)
14) Answer: c)
Asian Games gold medalist Bajrang Punia is the Indian wrestler.
15) Answer: d)
India by the Nile, India’s largest ever cultural festival in Egypt, made its debut in 2013 in Cairo and Alexandria, in association with the Indian Embassy.