Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important SSC CGL Exam 2019 Practice Test Questions. Candidates those who are preparing for SSC CGL 2019 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack SSC CGL 2019 Examination.[WpProQuiz 5256]
1) In which type of flower the gynoecium occupies the highest position while the other parts are situated below it?
2) What is the IUPAC name of n-Propyl fluoride?
3) Which character informs browsers to stop tagging the text (in HTML)?
b) . (dot)
4) Which of the following Indian state is celebrated the Feast of St. Francis Xavier festival?
5) The citizens of which country voted in a referendum to leave the European union?
a) The United Kingdom
b) The Netherlands
6) The point at which the budget line just touches, one of the ____________ curves would be the consumer’s optimum.
7) _______ is the ratio which requires the banks to maintain a given fraction of their total demand and time deposits in the form of specified liquid assets.
a) Currency deposit
b) Cash Reserve
c) Statutory Liquidity
d) Reserve deposit
8) Due to large quantities of nutrients in water an excessive growth of planktonic __________ occurs.
9) Relative contribution of which of the following green house gases is the most towards total global warming?
c) Carbon dioxide
d) Nitrous oxide
10) Which of the following is a characteristic of the Subtropical Steppe type of climate?
a) No dry season
b) Low-latitude semi arid or dry
c) Severe winter
d) No true summer
1) Answer: c)
In the hypogynous flower the gynoecium occupies the highest position while the other parts are situated below it. The ovary in such flowers is said to be superior, e.g., mustard, china rose and brinjal.
2) Answer: a)
Dichloromethane is a geminal organic compound with the formula CH₂Cl₂. This colorless, volatile liquid with a moderately sweet aroma is widely used as a solvent. Although it is not miscible with water, it is polar, and miscible with many organic solvents.
Density: 1.33 g/cm³
Boiling point: 39.6 °C
IUPAC ID: Dichloromethane
Molar mass: 84.93 g/mol
Melting point: -96.7 °C
3) Answer: a)
4) Answer: c)
The feast of St. Francis Xavier takes place on 3rd december every year and is one of the most sacred festivals of Goa to witness atleast once in a lifetime.
5) Answer: a)
The United Kingdom European Union membership referendum, also known as the EU referendum and the Brexit referendum, took place on 23 June 2016 in the United Kingdom (UK) and Gibraltar to ask the people if they wanted the country either to remain a member of or to leave.
6) Answer: d)
Consumer equilibrium refers to a situation, in which a consumer derives maximum satisfaction, with no intention to change it and subject to given prices and his given income. The point of maximum satisfaction is achieved by studying indifference map and budget line together.
7) Answer: c)
Statutory liquidity ratio is the Indian government term for the reserve requirement that the commercial banks in India are required to maintain in the form of cash, gold reserves, RBI approved securities before providing credit to the customers.
8) Answer: c)
Algal blooms may occur in freshwater as well as marine environments. Typically only one or a few phytoplankton species are involved and some blooms may be recognized by discoloration of the water resulting from the high density of pigmented cells.
9) Answer: c)
10) Answer: b)
Tropical and subtropical steppe climate, major climate type of the Köppen classification that occurs primarily on the periphery of the true deserts in low-latitude semi aid steppe regions.