Static GK Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Mains 25th June 2016 Shift 1
1) How many number of depositors under SEBI? – 2 (NSE, BSE)
2) Who is the Chairman SEBI ? – Ajay Tyagi.
3) Ahmadabad is at the bank of which river? – Sabarmati.
4) What is the currency of Israel ? – Shekel.
5) World Hepatitis day is celebrated on – July 28th
6) In which state the city Raighat is located? – Maharashtra.
7) Where is chanahar Port located? – Iran.
8) Which is the highest mountain in India? – Kangchenjunga.
9) Questions from Union Budget
10) Question from CM, Governor.
11) Where is the Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is situated in? – Guwahati.
12) Where is HPCA Cricket Stadium is situated in? – Dharamshala.
13) GOBI desert is situated in which continent? – Asia.
14) Name the headquarter IDA – Washington, D.C.
15) Neeraj Chopra associated with which sport? – Javelin Throw.
16) Which Indian city has its first Mascot Animal? – Guwahati.
17) Ottapalam is situated in which state – Kerala.
18) Where is Valmiki National park? – Bihar.
19) Where is Umaid Bhawan Palace? – Jodhpur.
20) To the which country Nairobi is capital ? – Kenya.
21) Where is fresh water lake ‘Wular Lake’? – Bandipora district of J&K.
22) Which is the Largest Nuclear Power station in India? – Tarapur.
23) Foreign Trade Policy is announced by? – Ministry of Commerce.
24) What is the full form of CIBIL? – Credit Information Bureau (India) Limited.
25)What does ‘I’ stand for in in RIDF? – Infrastructure.
26) What is denoted by alphanumeric 11-character in banking terms? – IFSC code.
27) What is the full form of ECGC? – Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India.
28) Full form MCLR? – Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate.
29) What is the full form of IMPS full form? – Immediate Payment Service.
30) Where is the headquarter of BOI? – Mumbai.
31) Where is KSE-100 index is a benchmark stock index ? – Karachi, Pakistan.
32) The federal reserve system, informally known as the FED, is the central bank of? – USA.
Static GK Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Mains 25th June 2016 Shift 2
1) What is the currency of Indonesia? – Indonesian Rupiah.
2) Phnom Penh is the capital of which country ? – Cambodia.
3) What is the name of the highest mountain in the world? – Mt. Everest.
4) Where is the Barabati stadium is located ? – Cuttack, Odisha.
5) 17th July is celebrated as? – World International Justice Day.
6) Where is the headquarters of WHO is located ? – Geneva, Switzerland.
7) In which state The Chinnar wildlife sanctuary is located ? – Kerala.
8) What is the theme of the World Environmental Day 2016? – Go Wild For Life.
9) Which three countries jointly conducted Malabar Exercise, India, US and ______? – Japan.
10) Where is the Jawaharlal Nehru Port is located? – Mumbai.
11) which state has the highest sex ratio according to Census 2011, (1084/1000)? – Kerala.
12) Where is Jai Prakash Narayan Airport is situated? – Patna, Bihar.
13) The term ‘A’ in NACH stands for? – National Automated Clearing House.
14) Where is the headquarter of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)? – Beijing, China.
15) Bhagalpur is near to which River? – Ganga.
16) Sonia Lather is related to? – Boxing.
17) Where is Amar Mahal? – Jammu.
18) Which is the scheme for housing? – PMAY.
19) Where is the headquarters of United Bank of India? – Kolkata.
20) Purbi Champaran is in which state? – Bihar.
21) ARCIL is an asset ______ company – Reconstruction.
22) Nova Scotia is located in? – Canada.
23) Yangon Stock Exchange is related to which country? – Myanmar.
24) Gurudongmar Lake is situated in? – Sikkim.
Static GK Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Mains 26th June 2016 Shift 1
1)July 11 observed as which day?- World Population Day
3) What is the full form of ECB – External Commercial Borrowing
4) Where is the Kanha Park located? – MP
5) Where is the Salt Lake stadium situated ? – Kolkata
8) Indus valley desert in northern region of which country – Pakistan
9) Cuttack situated on the bank of which river – Mahanadi River
10) What is the currency of Malaysia? – Ringgit
11) Where is the headquarter World Tourism organisation – Madrid, Spain
12) The Term T in RTGS means – Time (Real time gross settlement)
13) Where is the Kandla port located ? – Gujarat
14) What is the constituency of State finance minister Jayant Sinha –Hazaribagh ,Jharkhand
15).What is the headquarter of Indian Overseas Bank – Chennai
16)What is the full form of CRISIL – credit rating agency
17) To the which firm FMC merged with – SEBI
18) Who is the Chief Economic Advisor of India – Arvind Subramanian
19) What is the capital of Lima – Peru
20) Seema punia is related to which sports? –discus throw
21)Which river Krishan Raja Sagar Dam is located? –Kaveri
22) Aga khan palace is in which state –Pune, Maharashtra
23) Where is the headquarter of Deutsche Bank ?– Frankfurt, Germany
24) Which is the highest mountain in the Europe – Mount Elbrus
25) Where is the headquarter of IDFC – Mumbai
26) Desert Eagle – II bilateral air combat exercise conducted between – India and UAE
Static GK Questions Asked in SBI Clerk Mains 26th June 2016 Shift 2
1) Which county’s capital is Canberra? – Australia
2) To the which game Srikanth Kidambi is associated ?- badminton
3) Where is the Raja bhoj air port situated ? – Bhopal, MP
4) What is the constituency of Harsimrat Kaur Badal ?- Bhatinda
5) Where is the Changu jheel located ? – Sikkim, Gangtok
6) What is the Currency of Philippines? – Peso
7)what is the term ‘N’ stands for Niti Ayog? – National
8) Where is the venue 2016 Judo Olympics – Carioca Arena 2
9) July 18 observed as – Nelson Mandela International Day