Dear Aspirants, Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer (PGDBF) 2018 will be conducted on 25th February 2018. So in order to help in your last minute preparation, we are presenting you the tips and points to be considered in the last minute.
Last Minute Tips for Syndicate Bank PO (PGDBF) 2018:
- In order to score well in Syndicate PO 2018, the primary key at the last minutes of preparation will be‘effective revision’.
- If you revise all the concepts well, you will easily be able to remember all that you have read.
- Prepare short notes on whatever you have prepared and take a look at regular intervals. Mainly revising Current affairs, General Awareness (related to the Banking Industry) and Static GK will fetch more marks in that sections.
Pattern of the examination:
Points to be remembered during Exam:
Accuracy and Speed in Examination:
- Be smart while choosing what to attempt and what to skip
- Attempt the easy questions first and try the harder one last, this will boost your confident, don’t stuck with a single question, if you are unable to solve it means just skip and move forward.
- Speed and Accuracy is the point that you have to remember to succeed in the Syndicate PO exam.
- To maintain the Speed and Accuracy, keep your mind fully focused on the examination.
- Most important point to crack the Syndicate PO Examination is proper Time Management.
- More Aspirants Concentrate only on how many attempts had done and get distressed with their minimum number of attempt during their Exams. Aspirants this will Completely Change your mind and Put you in a trap.
- So that always have a positive mind to approach the exam and Have a look in sectional attempt periodically not in continuous manner. Focus only on Questions to attempt.
- The Exam is composite time of 2 hours and as well as allocating less time as possible as for General Awareness (related to the Banking Industry), will give you more time to solve and Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude Section.
- Don’t stay in a particular section and it will ruin your time, skip the question if you feel difficult.
- Ideally you should divide your time in the exam as mentioned below.
|Quantitative Aptitude||45 minutes|
|English Language||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||15 minutes|
|Descriptive Test (Online)||30 minutes|
Negative marking & Reviewing:
- Beware of the negative marking during the examination; mark an answer only if you are completely confident about. If you’ll just make wild guesses, it may lead to negative marking.
- Mark for Review will give you remembering the questions which you are sort out to attempt the questions latter. So make this useful when you are having doubt on particular question.
Instructions for the candidates before going to exam:
- Take out the print copy of your Admission Letter today itself, don’t wait for the last moment.
- Take your current ID proof along with its photocopy and paste your recent photograph.
- Reach the venue of examination well ahead of time. Don’t wait for the last moment do reach your venue a little early.
- Stay calm and be confident while attempting questions don’t get struck on any question for too long, maintaining your calm will help you analyse the questions better.
- Give a final mock by using your plan so that you can check the feasibility of your plan and if some correction needed in your plan then do it
We IBPSGUIDE Team will always be a stepping to your success and wishes you
All The Best
/ 5. Reviews