TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commission has brought 1521 job opportunities for the candidates. TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 has given notification for Junior Asst vacancies. Interested candidates with the satisfying profile can apply online from the link provided. Recruitment on TSPSC Group IV has the eligibility criteria. TSPSC Online Applications are available on the official web portal. The educational qualification and age limit for the posts have been updated. Ensure the eligibility for the desired post before the application process. The selection procedure, application process and instructions to apply online are provided below. The last date to apply online for TSPSC Group 4 2018 is on 16th June 2018.
TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 | 1521 Vacancies – Apply @ tspsc.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant & Multiple|
|Advertisement Date||02nd June 2018|
|Starting Date||07th June 2018|
|End Date||06th July 2018|
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 – Vacancy Break Up
|Total No. of Vacancies||1521|
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment – Educational Qualification
Note: For SC/ ST candidates: NIL
|Mode of Selection||
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Web Page||Click Here|
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2018
TSPSC Group 4 has announced notification to recruit candidates across India. How to apply and application process are available below to make your progress easier. Various eligibility criteria for Qualification, age limit and other details are given below, scroll down to get it.
TSPSC Group 4 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants willing to apply for the TSPSC Group IV Jobs should possess the following educational qualification
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Type-Writing by the Higher Grade in the relevant language and
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand by the higher grade in the relevant language. If however, persons who have passed the examination in Typewriting OR Shorthand by the higher grade are not available to those who have passed the examination by the lower grade may be appointed.
- Must hold a Bachelors Degree of any University in India established OR incorporated by OR under a Central Act, State Act OR Provisional Act OR an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission OR any equivalent qualification.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on Government Standard Key Board.
- Provided that if persons with the qualification prescribed in item (ii) above are not available candidates who have passed the above examination in Typewriting by Lower Grade if otherwise qualified be appointed.
- Provided further that candidates who possess Typewriting qualification in English by Lower Grade besides the qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above shall be given preference for appointment by direct recruitment.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification.
Aspirants should be aged as follows to apply for the TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 44 Years
Note: Age Relaxation applicable as per government rules.
|Name of the Candidates||Relaxation|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 years|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 years|
Applicants will be selected based on their satisfactory performance in the following selection process
- Written Examination
How to Apply for TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018:
- Apply from the direct link provided in the above table.
- Or as an alternative visit the official website of TSPSC website – www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Choose “Recruitment” tab from the menu bar.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link provided under the notice.
- Fill the Application form with valid credentials.
- After Successful submission, print the application form after successful submission for future reference.
|Advertisement Date||02nd June 2018|
|Online Application Starting Date||07th June 2018|
|Closing Date||06th June 2018|
|Date for Downloading of Hall Tickets||A week before the commencement of Online Examination|
|Date of Exam||07th October 2018|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
TSPSC Group 4 Notification – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
Important Notification Updates
|RPSC Recruitment 2018||RPF Recruitment 2018|
|NFL Recruitment 2018||Kerala PSC Notification 2018|