TSPSC Group IV Merit List Announced:
TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) written test was recently conducted for aspirants who are interested in State government jobs in Telangana State. There were about two lakhs aspirants who had attended the TSPSC exam for Group IV recruitment in 2018. TSPSC latest notification specified that there are 4 posts vacancies in TSPSC Board.
TSPSC latest notification states that it has released merit list of Group IV services on its official website on 19, March 2019. The aspirants who are interested in this recruitment can find the details and result on the official website and download it.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Group IV exam was conducted on 7th October 2018 across the state. The answer keys for the same exam was published in a few days after the written exam. The answer keys are available on the TSPSC official website.
There are about 28000 candidates admitted in merit list as per TSPSC latest notification regarding Merit list of Group-IV Service.
|Organization Name||TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TSPSC Group IV exam|
|Number of Posts Available||1521|
|Application Fee||200 Rs/-|
|Exam Fee||80 Rs/-|
|Starting date to apply online||07/06/2018|
|Last date to apply online||06/07/2018|
For official Notification Click Here
There are about 1,521 vacancies to be filled by this TSPSC conducted recruitment drive.
|Name Of Post||No. Of Vacancy||Qualification|
|Typist||437||Graduation with Typing Knowledge|
|Types of Departments||Revenue Department|
Steps to Check TSPSC Group IV Merit List 2018:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission) i.e. tspsc.gov.in
- In the Home page, Click on “Merit List of Group IV services”.
- You will be redirected to login page, enter all the necessary credentials over there like Registration number and Password.
- Certainly, the TSPSC result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take print out of the merit list for future reference and also download a copy of it and save for later reference.
All the latest notifications regarding Government exams and Bank exams notified here.
/ 5. Reviews