Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019: Union Bank of India Recruitment board has released the recruitment notification for the engagement of Armed Guard Post. Currently, the recruitment board had announced 100 vacancies. Union Bank recruitment is for those who are eligible to apply for the post as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Union bank careers. The online application is inviting from the eligible candidates. The Union Bank of India online application link was activated from 23-01-2019. The final date for the submission of the online application will get ends by 18-02-2019. Interested and eligible candidates shall go through the Union Bank of India recruitment official notification to know your the eligibility criteria which is available in the official site unionbankofindia.co.in. So applicants should submit your online application on or before the last date. Other details regarding Union bank recruitment is available below.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Union Bank Recruitment details
|Name of an Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||Armed Guard|
|Job Location||Around India|
Union Bank Careers Breakup
|Union Bank Careers Total Vacancy||100|
Important Dates – Union Bank of India Online
|Starting date to apply||23-01-2019|
|Final date for submission||18-02-2019|
Age Limit – Union Bank of India Recruitment(As on 01-01-2019)
|Union Bank Recruitment||Minimum: 18 years|
Maximum: 24 years
Educational Qualification – Union Bank of India Online
|Union Bank careers||Candidates should possess a 10th std or its equivalent/ 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized board|
Experience Required – Union Bank of India Recruitment
|Union Bank Recruitment||NIL/Fresher|
Application Process – Union Bank Careers
|Union Bank Careers Application Mode||Online|
|Union Bank of India Online Application Fee||For Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 100/-|
|Payment Method||Through payment gateway|
Selection Process – Union Bank of India Recruitment
|Union Bank Careers 1st Phase||Written Test|
|Union Bank of India Online 2nd Phase||Physical Fitness|
Important Links – Union Bank of India Online
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Union Bank of India Recruitment 2019 Notification Link||Click Here|
|Union Bank of India Online Apply||Click Here|
Note: Kindly refer the official notification to know about more details
Union Bank of India Recruitment: Selection Process
Union Bank Careers will conduct the recruitment drive in two phases. They are
(i) Written Examination.
(ii) Physical Fitness
|2||Physical Fitness Test||30|
(i) Union Bank Recruitment: Written Examination
|S.No||Sections||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge||15||15||1 hour|
|3||Test of Reasoning||25||25|
|4||Test of Security and|
- Written test will be an objective type computer-based test.
- It will be conducted for 70 marks comprises of 4 sections.
- Everyone should get the minimum qualifying marks to qualify the examination.
- 1-hour time duration will be allocated for the written examination.
- In Test of Reasoning, each category should get 10 marks as minimum qualification marks to qualify the individual section.
- Minimum marks for Unreserved category is 28 marks and for Reserved category is 25 marks.
- The overall cutoff score will be decided by the Union Bank careers recruitment board depends upon the vacancy, level of the examination.
(ii) Union Bank of India Online: Physical Fitness test
|1||Push-Ups||Strength. Upper body muscular endurance|
and trunk stability
|2||Sit-Ups||The strength of the core body muscles||10||05|
|Lower body muscular strength, anaerobic|
power, speed, agility and coordination
Details of each Physical Fitness Test: Union Bank Careers
|S.No||Events||Scoring Patten vis-à-vis performance|
|Timing Duration||One Minute|
|Repetitions||30 & above||21 to 30||15 to 20||14 or below|
|Timing Duration||One Minute|
|Repetitions||15 & Above||11to 15||8 to 10||7 or below|
|3||5 Meter Shuttle Run|
|Repetitions||12 & above||10 to 11||8 to 9||7 or below|
Note: Kindly refer the official notification to know about more details.
How to apply for Union Bank Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site unionbankofindia.co.in.
- You will direct to the home page of an official site.
- In the official site, there will be a navigation link regarding Union bank careers.
- Click on the link, you will get into the Union Bank recruitment page.
- In that page, you will have a recruitment notification regarding Union Bank of recruitment.
- By clicking in the recruitment advertisement, you will get the Union Bank of India recruitment notification.
- Read the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- By clicking Union Bank of India Online apply link.
- It will direct you to the registration page.
- Kindly click the new registration.
- Start your registration process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the application process on or before the last date.