Union Bank of India SO Recruitment Notification 2019: Union Bank of India SO 2019 official Notification Out!!! The Union Bank of India has released a notification for the vacancy of SO (Specialist Officer) to be appointed in various Union Bank branches across India. The Union Bank of India recruitment process starts with the first step,i.e. The application procedure that starts from, 12 March 2019. The application for Union Bank of India recruitment will end on 29th March 2019. All the interested applicants are hereby requested to apply for this position if they are looking for a Union Bank of India career.
- The online application begins: 12th March 2019
- Closure of online application: 29th March 2019
- Closure for editing application details: 29th March 2019
- Last date for printing the application: 13th April 2019
- Online Fee Payment window: 12th March to 29th March 2019
Applicants can apply for the Union Bank of India SO post for only one of the segment. The age criteria will vary according to the post applied for. The age cut-off will be considered based on the applicant’s current age as on 01.03.2019. There is a relaxation of age in case of SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates and a few special categories.
The applicants will be writing the Union Bank of India SO exam for the following categories:
|Integrated Treasury Officer||I||15|
The Union Bank of India recruitment procedure will consist of an online test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview of the qualified candidates. The candidates hence selected will be on a probation period of 2 years from the date of joining. Rest assured that all the sincere and hardworking candidates selected can enjoy an amazing Union Bank of India career ahead.
The Union Bank of India online recruitment test for SO will be available in both English and Hindi languages. The exam conducted will be of 2 hours and the applicants will have to answer 200 questions of 1 mark each. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted as well. The pattern for the online exam will be as follows:
- Reasoning- 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude- 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 50 marks.
- Professional knowledge relevant to the post applied for. This will include 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 100 marks.
- English Language- 50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 25 marks
General and OBC candidates can apply for the post by paying an amount of Rs.600/- whereas the SC/ST and PWD candidates only need to pay Rs.100/- for the same. The payment can be made online for the same through Net banking, credit or debit cards.
/ 5. Reviews