Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has 68,500 vacancies for Assistant Teacher Post. Candidates who are all having eligibility to apply can apply through the below link. UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 will recruit the candidates based on their qualification. It is the bulk recruitment released by UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018. So use this Great opportunity to work with Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). For further Updates about UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 follow our site. Selected candidates by UPBEB will get better emolument with permissible allowance. This Type of recruitment will come once in lifetime. Let us make use of it!!! Check here, details about Eligibility criteria like educational qualification, pay scale, and application fee.
UP Assistant Teacher Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)|
|Job Role||Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Adhyapak)|
UP Assistant Teacher Jobs – How to apply?
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) releases 68,500 vacancies for Assistant Teacher vacancy. Candidates those who are interested and eligible can apply through the given link below. UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 invites the candidates with better BTC Qualification. It is one of the huge recruitment announced by UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018.It is awesome chance to get job in Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). For Updates about UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 find our official site. Selected teachers by UPBEB will get better salary with admissible allowance. This kind of recruitment will come once in lifetime. Check here the details about Eligibility criteria given below:
UP Assistant Teacher Jobs
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Assistant Teacher (Sahayak Adhyapak)||09-02- 2018||UP Assistant Teacher Career|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for UP Assistant Teacher Jobs have to ensure that if they are really eligible to apply and they satisfy the eligibility criteria. Additionally the candidates should fill the application with proper evidence for various criteria like educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, application fee, selection process and also how to apply.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment – Educational Qualification:
- Applicants who are all willing to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment must possess El.Ed or D.Dl.Ed course (or) BTC (or) BTC (Distance Education), Specific BTC, BTC Urdu.
- Candidates those who passed TET Examination (UPTET 2018) are eligible to apply for the post.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment – Age Limit:
- Applicant’s wish to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment, their age limit should lie between 21-40 years.
- Age relaxation of the candidate will be given below:
- SC/ST Candidates – 05 years
- Ex-Servicemen – 03 years
- PWD Candidates – 15 years
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process:
- Selection processes in UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 are given below:
- Written Examination
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale:
- Selected Teacher in UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment will get a better salary package as per the rules of UP Government.
- 9, 300 to Rs.34, 800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs 4600/-
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Break-up Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||Name of the District||No of Vacancies|
|Lakhimpurkhiri & Brhraich||1700|
|Agra & Devriya||1200|
|Amethi & Banda||1100|
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee:
- Applicants should remit following non refundable fee to apply for an exam:
- General Candidates: Rs 600/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates: Rs 400/-
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply:
- GO to the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Official website @upbasiceducationboard.in
- Find the correct notification and read the terms and condition properly.
- If you are eligible to apply for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment, Click “apply online “link.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in the application form and attach the recent passport sized photo.
- Enclose the scanned copies of asked documents and pay the application fee through online banking.
- Submit the application form before the last date of application mentioned in UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Official website.
Important Dates for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018:
|Start date of Application||17-01-2018|
|Last date of Application||05-02-2018|
|Last date of Application fee payment||07-02-2018|
|Last date of receipt of sending hardcopy of application||09-02-2018|
|Emailing the admit cards||Updated Soon|
|Date of Written test (tentative date)||12-03- 2018|
About UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment:
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Council is playing vital role in area of recruitment of teachers for Elementary schools and it acts as an important regulatory body in the regulation of primary school education in Uttar Pradesh. This Council has a power to transfer the teachers working in remote areas to the desired districts they wish. During the appointment itself the responsibility of teachers has been taught to maintain the standard of education. This Committee plays a major authority role in the recruitment of teacher in Utter Pradesh State.
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
|IOCL Recruitment 2018||ESIC Recruitment 2018|
|Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018||BHEL Recruitment 2018|
|ITBP Recruitment 2018||Indian Navy Recruitment 2018|