UP Police Recruitment: Apply online for 41520 Constable Vacancy from UP Police recruitment board. Applications are invited from young and energetic individuals to fill up UP police recruitment 2018. Individuals ensure the eligibly criteria and apply for UP Police recruitment. Do you have passion to be policemen? Then this is an opportunity for you to enter in to UP Police. The applicants who are residing under Uttar Pradesh Circle they can definitely apply for UP Police recruitment, Explore more detailed info about UP Police recruitment here.
UP Police Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Job Role||Resident Citizen Police & Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary|
|Started Date||22nd Jan 2018|
|Last date||23rd Feb 2018|
UP Police Recruitment 2018
Dear Aspirants, This Police Recruitment Online Application invited from the prominent candidates for the post civil police officer. After ensuring the eligibility criteria the candidates can apply for the post mention. Candidates can apply for the post from the official website or from the link provided below. Individuals can grab this excellent opportunity to become a police constable with handsome emoluments.
UP Police Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|Constable||23rd Feb 2018||UP Police Job|
UP Police Recruitment 2018 | UP Police Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Resident Citizen Police||23520|
|Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary||18000|
UP Police Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria
Individuals should ensure the eligibility criteria of mentioned in UP Police Recruitment educational qualification and the age limit form the official website or from the details provided below in our website. Make sure you meet the eligibility before the payment of application fee.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should have completed 10th / 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit:
Applicants for the post of UP Police Job should be between the below mentioned age limits
- The individuals with age limit from 18 – 22 years are eligible for the post of Police Constable in UP Police jobs.
- For female candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 years for the post of Police Constable in UP Police Recruitment.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Application fee:
- All category candidates have to pay 400/- application fee for UP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification.
Note: Fee can be paid through online or through Challan.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure:
The candidates applying for the post of Constable in UP Police Recruitment 2018 will be screened by the following selection procedure
- Written Examination
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Pay scale:
- Resident Citizen Police: Rs. 5200-20200/-.
- Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary: 5200-20200/-
UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Online Application
Candidates those who are applying for the UP Police Vacancy can apply online by visiting the official website or from the link provided below, follow the instructions given below
- This Police Recruitment advises the candidates to ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Eligible candidates can apply for this post by visiting the Official Website – uppbpb.gov.in.
- From the home page click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill in all valid credentials and pay the application fee online.
- After successful submission take printout for future reference.
Important Dates for UP Police Recruitment 2018:
|Online Application starts from||22/01/2018|
|Last Date for Application fee||23/01/2018|
|Last date for Online Application||23/02/2018|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
UP Police Recruitment 2018 | UP Police Job – Click Here for Official Notification
About UP Police
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board recruit candidates with impartiality for various posts. The UPPRPB was formed in the year 1863. The governing body of UP Police Recruitment is the Department of Home and confidential, Government of UP. It executes on Law enforcement and Local civilian Police. At present there are 406 IPS Officers and 963 PPS officers working as Gazette Officers and 2, 31,443 working as non-gazette officers. Omprakash Singh, Director General was the Agency Executive. There are 19 departments under UP Police Recruitment namely training directorate to Radio headquarter of police.
About UP Police Recruitment
UP Police Recruitment is the biggest recruitment process for more filling of many vacancies in Uttar Pradesh State. The police headquarter is located in Allahabad. The UP Police Job invites application from both the female and male candidates to fill in 41520 vacancies. The recruitment takes place under UPPRPB Recruitment 2018 to fill in larger vacancies under Resident Citizen Police and Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary posts. UP Government offers an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab the government jobs and choose career with the short term of life. The selected applicants will draw handsome emoluments on monthly basis.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 | UP Police Vacancy – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 2000 Plus jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Apply for various posts online
- EDCIL recruitment 2018-Find Recent Jobs Here
- MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for various openings
- AIIMS Recruitment 2018 | AIIMS JOBS | APPLY @ aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Kerala PSC Notification 2018 | More than 370 Vacancies – Apply for Kerala Public Service Commission
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Indian Army Jobs Online
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 – Indian Air Force Jobs Apply Online
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Head Constable & Constable | Apply
- NHAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Latest NHAI Jobs Online @ www.nhai.org
- THDC Recruitment 2018 | THDC Careers | Apply @ thdc.gov.in
- BHEL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for BHEL Jobs @ careers.bhel.in
- CSIR recruitment 2018 | Apply online for various vacancies| Apply @ nbri.res.in