UPSC CMS 2019 Notification: Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Official Notification Released for Combined Medical Services Exam!!! Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC CMS Notification 2019 for the engagement of General Duty Medical Grade -II, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer & various other posts. The UPSC 2019 application has been inviting through the online mode for eligible candidates. Aspirants those who are having a passion to work in a central government organization kindly utilize this. The online application link for UPSC CMS vacancy 2019 is activated on 10-04-2019. Applicants those who have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination from the recognized university. So eligible candidates shall refer the official notification and know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. Final date for the submission of the application will get closed on 06-05-2019 up to 06.00 PM. SO candidates kindly submit your application for UPSC CMS Jobs 2019 within the last date.
UPSC CMS 2019 Notification
UPSC CMS Notification Details
|Name of an Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||UPSC CMS Notification 2019|
|Job Role|| (i) General Duty Medical Grade -II
(ii) Assistant Divisional Medical Officer
(iii) Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
(iv) Assistant Medical Officer
(v) GDMO (NewDelhi Municipal Council)
|Job Location||Around India|
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2019 Details:
|1||General Duty Medical Grade -II||362|
|2||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300|
|3||Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||250|
|4||Assistant Medical Officer||46|
|5||GDMO (NewDelhi Municipal Council)||07|
UPSC CMS Jobs 2019: Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10-04-2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06-05-2019|
|Online Applications can be withdrawn from||13-05-2019 to 20-05-2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Offline Mode – Payment by cash)||05-05-2019|
|Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode)||06-05-2019|
|Date for Examination||21-07-2019|
|Declaration of Result||September/October 2019|
UPSC CMS 2019 Notification: Age Limit
- The maximum age lit for the applicants must be 32 years.
- The candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2019: Educational Qualification
Candidates must have passed the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Examination from the recognized university.
UPSC CMS Jobs 2019: Experience Required
There is no any intimation regarding the experience details for the above-said posts.
UPSC CMS 2019 Notification: Application Process
The Recruitment board is inviting the application only through the online mode. So candidates should apply through the online mode.
As per the UPSC Notification the application fee for
GEN/OBC: Rs. 200/-
The payment should be done either through the Offline/Online mode.
UPSC CMS Notification 2019: Selection Process
The board will conduct the recruitment drive in two phases.
(i) Part – A: Computer Based Test(CBT) (500 marks)
(ii) Part – B: Personality Test/Interview (100 marks)
UPSC CMS vacancy: Part – A: Computer-Based Test
- This will be conducted as Paper I & II.
- Each paper consists of 250 marks.
- So totally the CB will be conducted for 500 marks.
- Both the Paper will be in Online Based CBT.
- There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers.
- 1/3rd of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Both the papers of the CMS will be of MBBS standard.
UPSC CMS vacancy: Part – B: Personality Test/Interview
Candidates those who have qualified the written test will be called for the Personality test/Interview. This will be conducted for 100 marks.
UPSC CMS 2019 Notification: Important Links
UPSC Recruitment Official Site: Click Here
UPSC Notification Link: Click Here
Apply Online for UPSC 2019: Click Here
How to apply for UPSC CMS 2019 Notification?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site upsconline.nic.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recruitment.
- Click on the link, you will get into the recruitment page.
- In that find the exact link regarding UPSC CMS Vacancy 2019.
- Click on the link, you will get the official notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process for UPSC CMS Jobs.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Kindly submit your application for UPSC CMS Jobs on or before the last date.
/ 5. Reviews