“VIVA onComputer Shortcuts”:
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions with Answers:
1. What is the shortcut key used to go to the end of the document?
Answer:Ctrl + End
2. What is the shortcut key used to bring-up start menu in Microsoft Windows?
Answer:Ctrl + Esc
3. Ctrl + O is the short cut key for ________ in MS Word:
4. In Microsoft windows __________- is the shortcut key to Reboot/Windows Task Manager
Answer:Ctrl + Alt + Del
5. Ctrl + N in MS word is used to
6. Alt + Enter in Microsoft windows is used to
Answer:Open Properties window of selected icon or Program
7. Ctrl + Down Arrow is used to
Answer:Move to the end of the paragraph
8. Shortcut key for spell check in MS Word is
9. To insert the current time and date in Words document we need to use
Answer:Alt + Shift + T and Alt + Shift + D respectively
10. for selecting all the contents of the work sheet in MS Excel we use
Answer:Ctrl + A
11. By pressing Ctrl + 5 in MS Excel we can
Answer:Strikethrough highlighted selection
12. In MS Excel to create formula to sum all the above cells we use
Answer:Alt + =
13. Ctrl + Shift + ^ is the shortcut key for _________ in MS Excel.
Answer:Format number in scientific manner
14. The shortcut key used in Outlook to send the email is
Answer:Alt + S
15. Ctrl + Shift + J is the shortcut key in Outlook for
Answer:Creating a new Journal