Reserve Bank of India | RBI Recruitment 2017 @ rbi.org.in:
Dear Readers, Reserve Bank of India has announced the RBI recruitment notification for the post of Office Attendants and Medical Consultant. Eligible candidates can apply for this RBI Recruitment 2017, more details about this RBI Recruitment 2017 “Office Attendants Post” and “Medical Consultant”was given below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|Medical Consultant||01||12th Dec 2017||RBI Medical Consultant|
|Office Attendants||526||7th Dec 2017||RBI Office Attendants|
Reserve Bank of India 2017 | Part time Medical Consultant (Female) | Contract Basis
Reserve Bank of India, Chennai has announced the official notification for the female candidates belonging to OBC category, for part time Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration. RBI welcomes applications from enthusiastic and eligible candidates. The detailed description of educational qualification and all other eligibility criteria are given below.
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Role||Part time Medical Consultant|
|Last date||13th December 2017|
Part time Medical Consultant in Reserve Bank of India | Eligibility Criteria
RBI Recruitment for Medical Consultant – Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Gynecology.
RBI Medical Consultant – Work Experience:
- Candidates with at least 2 years experience in any hospital or practiced as Medical Practitioner can apply for this post.
Note: (Applicant residing in Chennai, having own dispensary or resident within the radius of 15 km of Bank dispensary will be given preference)
RBI Recruitment Medical Consultant – Contract Period:
- OBC candidates are eligible to apply for the post for part time Medical Consultant.
RBI Recruitment for Medical Consultant – Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates are selected based on their satisfactory performance in the interview.
- The bank may raise minimum eligibility standards in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
Important Note: The selected applicant needs to sign an agreement for the contract with the bank.
RBI Recruitment for Medical Consultant – Contract Period:
- The Contract period for this RBI Recruitment of Medical Consultant will be initially for three years and can be extended on mutual agreement on both parties.
RBI Recruitment Medical Consultant – Duty Hours & Remuneration:
- The duty hours will be 3-5 hrs per day and working days of dispensary will be from Monday to Saturday.
- Remuneration of Rs.750/- per hour and Rs.950/- per hour after completion of three years of contractual service.
- As a Conveyance charge Rs.1000/- will be paid every month.
- Reimbursement of mobile charges of Rs.1000/- will also be provided.
RBI Recruitment for Medical Consultant – Locations:
- Working location of dispensaries may change from time to time with the following locations at Chennai.
- The bank staff quarters are located at Besant Nagar, SAF Games Village, K K Nagar, C.H. Road, Anna Nagar and P.H. Road.
RBI Medical Consultant – How to Apply:
- The candidates those who are applying for RBI Recruitment can download online application.
- Visit the official website rbi.org.in
- Download the application
- Fill in the required credentials and affix the recent photo.
- Send the application to Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
16, Rajaji Salai,
Chennai – 600 001.
Important Dates for RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment:
|Online Application starts from||30/11/2017|
|Last date to download the online Application||13/12/2017|
|Address to post the Online Application form||Regional Director,
Reserve Bank of India,
16, Rajaji Salai,
Chennai – 600 001.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Medical Consultant | Terms and Conditions – Click Here for Official Notification
RBI Recruitment 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017-18 | Office Attendants – No. of Posts 526:
Vacancy Details: Dear Aspirants, Reserve Bank of India has recently announced the recruitment notification for the post of Office Attendants in RBI Recruitment 2017, to fill 526 vacancies. Candidates who are eligible for this post can apply for this RBI Careers 2017. Online application starts from 17th November to 7th December 2017.
Introduction about RBI:
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was established on April 1, 1935. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The board is appointed by the Government of India in keeping with the Reserve Bank of India Act.
RBI Jobs 2017 Details
|Name of the Post||RBI Recruitment –Office Attendant|
|Total No. of vacancies||526 vacancies|
|Online Application Starts from||17th Nov 2017|
|Online Application ends on||7th Dec 2017|
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017-18 Vacancy Details (Region wise)
|Chandigarh & Shimla||0||0||14||33||47|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji||0||23||0||142||165|
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment:
RBI Recruitment – Educational Qualification:
A candidate those who are applying for RBI Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
RBI Recruitment – Age Limit:
Candidates will to apply for this RBI Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant should be in the age group between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Age Relaxation will be applicable based on the category.
For More Details Check the Official Notification of RBI Recruitment (Office Attendant)
Selection Procedure for RBI Recruitment 2017:
The selection process of RBI Recruitment 2017 for Office Attendant post will comprise of online test, candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the performance in the Online examination.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Exam Centre:
Online test will be conducted in different venues (of different centres) of the states/UTs falling under the jurisdiction of the recruiting office. The tentative list of test centres is available in RBI Recruitment Official Notification.
Previous Year Question Paper on RBI Recruitment 2017 – Click Here
Application Fee and Intimation Charge (Non-refundable)
|Category of Applicant||Amount of Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable)|
|SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD)||Rs. 50/-|
|GEN/ OBC||Rs. 450/-|
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2017 – Office Attendant Post:
- Candidates those who are applying for this RBI Recruitment can use the link given below or may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Applicants who are applying for this RBI Recruitment 2017 are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
GK Questions Asked in RBI Recruitment – Exams: Click Here
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment:
|RBI Recruitment Online Registration of Application starts from||17th Nov 2017|
|Last date for Online Registration of Application||7th Dec 2017|
|Payment of Fee Online||17.11.2017 TO 07.12.2017|
|Schedule of Online Test (Tentative)||In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.|