RBI JE Recruitment 2021: RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Details regarding the RBI JE Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Apply Online are given here for your reference. Engineering graduates kindly go through this article fully and get the complete RBI JE Notification 2021 details.
Reserve Bank of India, RBI careers will be going to release the Junior Engineer recruitment notification. One of the most important recruitment notification releases by India’s most reputed organization. This is only for the Graduates having an engineering background. According to a short notice released in a newspaper, The Reserve Bank of India will be going to release the RBI JE Recruitment 2021 Notification in the first week of February. The RBI JE 2021 online application process will start on 2 February. Eligible aspirants shall refer to the official notification, start the online application, and should submit within the last date 15 February 2021. RBI will provide you an excellent pay scale and consistent career growth. Further details regarding the upcoming RBI JE 2021 Notification shall refer to this article.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Reserve Bank of India
Recruitment Name – RBI JE Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Junior Engineer
Job Location – Various Locations
RBI JE 2021 Notification – Important Dates
RBI JE 2021: Important Dates
|Release of RBI JE 2021 Notification||02nd February 2021|
|RBI JE Apply Online Starts from||02nd February 2021|
|Online Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges till||15th February 2021|
|Last Day to Submit RBI JE 2021 Application Form||15th February 2021|
|Last Date for Printing Your Application||02nd March 2021|
|RBI JE Phase I Exam Date 2021||08th March 2021|
|RBI JE Phase II Exam Date 2021||To be Notified Later|
|Release of RBI JE Phase 1 Result||To be Notified Later|
|Release of RBI JE Phase 2 Result||To be Notified Later|
|Release of RBI JE Phase-II Result||To be Notified Later|
|Final Result Declaration||To be Notified Later|
RBI JE Vacancy:
This year the RBI Careers will be going to notify around 48 vacancies throughout various locations.
RBI JE Eligibility Criteria:
RBI JE Age Limit: (as of 01-02-2021)
Candidates must attain the age criteria prescribed in the RBI JE 2021 Notification.
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 30 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
RBI JE Educational Qualification:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidate must have a minimum of three years of Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with a minimum of 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
- A Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD) from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): The candidate must have a Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with a minimum of 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD)
- A Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
RRB JE Experience: (as on 01.02.2021):
Junior Engineer (Civil):
At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc or a 1-year graduate apprenticeship training in a PSU.
RBI JE Recruitment 2021: Application process
Application Mode: Online
RBI JE Selection Process:
The RBI Careers will conduct the selection process based on
(i) Phase 1 – Online Examination
(ii) Phase 2 – Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
RBI JE Salary – Pay Scale & Basic Pay
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 21,400/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) on the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances.
RBI JE Salary – Other Allowances
- Apart from the above mentioned RBI JE Salary, the Junior Engineer would be entitled to benefits like, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs. 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
RBI JE 2021 Notification: Important Links
How to apply online for RBI JE 2021 Notification?
- Candidates visit the rbi official site.
- On the home page, there is a navigation link regarding the RBI careers.
- Click on that you will be getting into the recruitment page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of Junior Engineer posts.
- Click on that the official notification will get appear on your screen.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Then start your RBI JE 2021 Apply Online process.
- For a new registration, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the Important details asked.
- A Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system.
- An Email & SMS is sent to the registered email ID and a Mobile number containing the Registration number and Password.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and fill in all the important details asked there.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration.
- Submit your online application for RBI JE Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.