AAI Junior Executive Previous year question paper PDF is available here. The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has released the notification for 368 Junior Executive and Manager vacancies. To succeed in this exam, candidates should practice more with the AAI Junior Executive Previous year Question Paper PDF. If you practice more with the AAI Junior Executive Previous year Question Paper PDF, then you can know about the exam difficulty level. Moreover, you can eliminate your exam fear very easily. Also, you can pick up your speed and accuracy with the help of AAI Junior Executive Previous year Question Paper PDF practice. So, utilize the opportunity well and practice regularly with the AAI Junior Executive Previous year Papers PDF.
Candidates who are willing to appear for the AAI Junior Executive exam should go through the syllabus and pattern carefully and should definitely practice AAI Junior Executive Previous year Question Paper PDF in order to excel in the heavy competition. We have attached the AAI Junior Executive Previous year question paper direct link for you to download and practice.
AAI Junior Executive 2021: Selection process
The AAI Junior Executive 2021 selection process consists of two stages which are given below
- Screening test
- Interview in Delhi
AAI Junior Executive Previous Year Paper PDF:
In order to face the AAI Junior Executive Exam and crack the exam in a successful manner, candidates should prepare well. Before that aspirants should refer to the respective exam pattern and syllabus to get some idea about the exam. After that, candidates should collect the AAI Junior Executive Previous year Question Paper PDF to know about the level of the exam.
By referring to the AAI Junior Executive Previous year Question Papers then only you are able to manage the timings in your real exam scenario. Along with that aspirants have to make their own rigorous strategy to crack the AAI exam. One of the important preparation strategies is solving the AAI Previous Year Question Paper PDF. Here we have given the AAI Junior Executive Previous year Question Paper PDF below for your reference. Kindly utilize this and get your dream job in a successful manner.
AAI Junior Executive Exam Pattern :
- Basic arithmetic, Basic Science, Elemental English or Grammar, and General knowledge are the four sections in the AAI Junior Executive exam.
- Each section carries 25 marks, the exam will be for 100 marks
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hours and there is no negative marking.
AAI Junior Executive Exam Syllabus:
- The arithmetic section contains mathematics chapters of the primary school like profit -loss, work-time, P&C, HCF&LCM, Average, Ratio, Probability, Percentage, etc
- The General Knowledge section contains questions related to current affairs, Indian Economy, Countries & Capitals, Important dates and Events, Environmental Issues, Inventions, and Discoveries, etc.
- Grammar comprises idioms, Synonyms, Antonyms, Phrases, Sentences, Spotting errors, Active& Passive voice, Comprehension, etc.
AAI Junior Executive Previous year Question Paper PDF: 2015
AAI Junior Executive Previous year Question Paper PDF: 2018
AAI Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should have scored a minimum of 60% marks in B.E or B.Tech in relevant engineering from a recognized institution or university in India.
- The candidates applying for the role of Junior Executive should be 27 years as of 30th of November 2020
- The candidates applying for the role of Manager should be 32 years as of 30th of November 2020.
Application Fee For AAI Jr. Executive Recruitment
- General / OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / PH candidates, the application fees are Rs. 170/-
- For all Category Female candidates, the application fees are Rs. 170/-
Why to Practice with AAI Junior Executive Previous Year Paper?
There are so many benefits when you are solving with the AAI Sample Papers. Some of them are given below.
- The previous papers will give you a strong idea about the nature of the exam.
- You will get to know the type of questions asked in the exam. You will get aware of the difficulty level of the questions.
- By practicing these AAI Junior Executive Previous Year question paper PDF with answers will help you to develop skills like Time Management, Accuracy, Choosing the right question, etc, which is essential for the real exam scenario.
- Along with that, you can get a proper plan and strategy to attempt the paper.
- You will get to know your stronger & Weaker sections. So that you can rectify all of your mistakes before appearing for the actual exam.
- Also, you can get an idea about the importance or weightage of various topics in the exam
- By referring to the AAI Junior Executive previous year question paper PDF you come to know the latest updated pattern and syllabus.