AAVIN Recruitment 2020: The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (AAVIN) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of Eligible candidates for the post of Manager, Deputy Manager and other posts. Candidates who are all interested in applying for the AAVIN Recruitment 2020 should go through the notification completely and then apply on or before 9th of December 2020. The educational Qualification and the age limit will vary according to the posts applied. These 176 Manager, Deputy Manager and other Posts are in AAVIN, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. Candidates who are interested in AAVIN Recruitment 2020 should check the eligibility Criteria before they start the application process.
This article deals with the important details regarding the AAVIN Recruitment 2020, it holds the information regarding the important dates of the recruitments, eligibility criteria for each posts, vacant positions for each posts and the steps to apply online for the recruitment process. Go through the notification carefully and then start their preparation process.
AAVIN Recruitment 2020: Important Recruitment Dates
Starting date to apply online for the recruitment is 24th of November 2020
Last date to apply online for the recruitment is 9th of December 2020.
Educational Qualification criteria and Age Limit:
- Must possess a min. qualification of Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from Government approved/recognized University.
- Preference will be given to those who have completed National Diploma in Animal Husbandry/Animal Reproduction/Fodder and Feed Technology/Preventive Veterinary Medicines/Animal Welfare (or) Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Animal & Fisheries Sci.)/Bio-Informatics/Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis/Dairy Processing and Quality System from Government approved/recognized institute after completion of B.V.Sc.& AH.
- The candidates applying should be registered with the veterinary council
- The candidates applying should be proficient is MS office applications
Light Vehicle Driver:
- The Candidate must have passed Grade 8
- The candidate must have a min. of 03 (three) years experience as Light Vehicle Driver.
Heavy Vehicle Driver:
- The candidate must have passed VIII Std.
- The candidate must possess a minimum of 03 years of experience as a Heavy Vehicle Driver.
For all the posts mentioned above the candidates applying should be more than 18 years old.
AAVIN Recruitment 2020: Vacancy
|Serial Number||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Manager (Veterinary)||05 Posts|
|2.||Manager (IR)||02 Posts|
|3.||Manager (Finance)||07 Posts|
|4.||Manager (Marketing)||02 Posts|
|5.||Manager (Purchase)||04 Posts|
|6.||Manager (Dairying)||02 Posts|
|7.||Manager (Civil)||02 Posts|
|8.||Deputy Manager (IR)||01 Post|
|9.||Deputy Manager (Engineering)||06 Posts|
|10.||Deputy Manager (System)||01 Post|
|11.||Deputy Manager (Dairying)||03 Posts|
|12.||Deputy Manager (Dairy Chemist)||03 Posts|
|13.||Deputy Manager (Dairy Bacteriology)||02 Posts|
|14.||Executive (HR)||04 Posts|
|15.||Executive (Animal Husbandry)||04 Posts|
|16.||Executive (Accounts)||04 Posts|
|17.||Executive (Marketing)||04 Posts|
|18.||Executive (Planning)||01 Post|
|19.||Private Secretary Grade-III||06 Posts|
|20.||Executive (Dairying)||03 Posts|
|21.||Executive (Food Taster/Designer)||01 Post|
|22.||Executive (Civil)||01 Post|
|23.||Junior Executive (HR)||02 Posts|
|24.||Junior Executive (IR)||04 Posts|
|25.||Junior Executive (Accounts)||03 Posts|
|26.||Junior Executive (Typing)||06 Posts|
|27.||Technician (Electrical)||04 Posts|
|28.||Technician (Lab)||06 Posts|
|29.||Technician (Stores)||03 Posts|
|30.||Technician (Operation)||21 Posts|
|31.||Technician (Auto Mechanic)||04 Posts|
|32.||Technician (Civil)||02 Posts|
|33.||Technician (Tyre)||01 Post|
|34.||Technician (Boiler)||04 Posts|
|35.||Technician (Refrigeration)||01 Post|
|36.||Light Vehicle Driver||08 Posts|
|37.||Heavy Vehicle Driver||30 Posts|
|38.||Milk Recorder Grade- III||09 Posts|
Steps to Apply Online for the Recruitment:
- Enter into the official website of The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Milk Producers.
- Tap the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the Mandatory details asked in the blanks.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the mentioned dimensions.
- Check all the details entered and then press the submit button.
- Download and Save it for future reference.