ANBC is the net banking credit after taking into account bill discounting, non-SLR securities and other exemptions via long-term bonds.
1. Bank Credit in India [As prescribed in item No.VI of Form ‘A’ under Section 42 (2) of the RBI Act, 1934] – I
2. Bills Rediscounted with RBI and other approved Financial Institutions – II
3. Net Bank Credit (NBC) – III = I-II
4. Bonds/debentures in Non-SLR categories under HTM category other investments eligible to be treated as priority sector +Outstanding Deposits under RIDF and other eligible funds with NABARD, NHB, SIDBI and MUDRA Ltd. on account of priority sector shortfall + outstanding PSLCs – IV
5. Eligible amount for exemptions on the issuance of long-term bonds for infrastructure and affordable housing -V
6. Eligible advances extended in India against the incremental FCNR (B)/NRE deposits, qualifying for an exemption from CRR/SLR requirements – VI
7. ANBC – III + IV – V – VI