Banking Awareness PDF
Banking Awareness pdf is playing a major role in the preparation part. Candidates who are preparing for the banking examinations must be well aware of the banking awareness section. Aspirants who are going to attend the Mains exam/ Interview for banking can take this article(Banking Awareness PDF). In a banking interview, most questions are asked from the banking terms. A banking aspirant who is well-versed with the basic banking terms can crack the banking interview. This page will provide you a lot of information in detail on the Banking Awareness topics. Here we have added some tips on how to prepare banking awareness. Use the banking awareness pdf for your effective preparation. In the general awareness section of banking and insurance exams, banking / financial / insurance awareness plays a crucial role. So go through the tips here on how to prepare for banking awareness, especially in bank exams.
|BA Study Notes||BA Quiz||BA Topic Test||BA eBooks|
In banking and insurance exams, the general awareness section contains a good number of questions from the banking / financial / insurance awareness topics. Many candidates are don’t have the awareness regarding the importance of the general awareness topic. The general awareness topic is the combination of banking awareness, current affairs, and static GK. Candidates have to focus on all the 3 parts. Only then you can score good marks in the general awareness section. In this section here we have given some notable points about banking awareness and tips on how to prepare banking awareness / financial awareness/insurance awareness. Utilize the free banking awareness pdf and follow the strategy to get good marks. Some of them are having an aim for insurance jobs. They have doubts about how to prepare financial awareness for the insurance exams. For that too we have covered here with suitable content. So, utilize the banking awareness pdf in an effective manner.
The Banking Awareness quiz is very important for the aspirants. The quizzes will make you sharp day by day. So, attend daily quizzes without fail. Hence you can easily master the banking awareness topics. This is an important strategy on how to prepare using banking awareness pdf and quiz.
Get More – Banking Awareness quiz
How to Prepare Banking Awareness?
Banking awareness is an important part of the preparation of banking aspirants. So candidates first try to cover all the syllabus topics of banking awareness. The candidates have a challenge on how to prepare banking awareness for SBI PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI clerk, and other upcoming exams. Here some banking awareness preparation tips are available for you.
- Prepare topics like History of banking, banking terminologies, latest technologies in banking thoroughly using banking awareness pdf and ebooks.
- On a daily basis prepare a topic from the banking awareness syllabus. This will be a good solution for how to prepare a banking awareness topic.
- Also, give importance to current affairs with reference to banking awareness.
- Give importance to financial awareness also. Learn about the Indian financial system, financial markets, and related topics.
If you cover a topic per day, you can finish most of the topics within a month. So start your preparation without delay. This will be a good solution for the topic of how to prepare banking awareness. So, use all resources such as banking awareness pdf, ebooks, topic test, etc.
How to Prepare Banking Awareness / Financial Awareness – Syllabus Topics
|History of Banking in India||Indian & International Finance System||Banking terminologies||Important Bank & Finance Acts and bills|
|Banking and Financial Reforms in India||Banking and Financial Committees in India||Currency||Financial Institutions in India|
|Types of Bank Accounts||Financial Market in India||Inflation||Types of Mortgages|
|Types of Loans||Capital & money Market||Money Laundering & Anti-Money Laundering||International Financial Institutions|
|Functions of Banks||Credit & Debit cards||Green Banking||Financial Inclusion|
|Bank Credit Operations||Types of Cheques and other financial instruments||LIBOR & MIBOR||Basics of Bond and their Types & Features|
|Foreign Banks in India||SWIFT Codes for banks||Reverse Mortgage Loan||Mutual Funds|
|Fund Transfer Services||Types of Foreign Accounts||CIBIL||Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)|
|Structure of Banking Industry||Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited||Cash Management Services||National Stock Exchange (NSE)|
|Nationalized Banks||Indian Financial System||Banking Ombudsman||Bancassurance|
|Non-Performing Assets (NPA)|
How to Prepare Financial Awareness for Bank Exams?
Financial Awareness is also very important for the banking and insurance aspirants. So prepare all the important syllabus topics of financial awareness. Attend daily quizzes to make yourself strong in all the topics. This is the simple solution for candidates having questions on how to prepare financial awareness for bank exams.
Get More – Banking & Financial Awareness Questions
How to Prepare Insurance Awareness for LIC AAO?
Some aspirants will focus on the insurance exams like LIC AAO. For them, insurance awareness and financial awareness are very important. Many candidates have a question on how to prepare insurance and financial market awareness. Here we have added some topics for the preparation of insurance awareness.
- History of Life and General Insurance in India
- Types of Insurances in India
- Know About IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India)
- A Brief about Insurance Ombudsman
- Abbreviations related to Insurance Industry
- Indian Insurance Market
- Insurance Terminologies
- Important Government Insurance Schemes
- Insurance Current Affairs (At least 6 Months)
- Private Sector Insurance Companies
- Public Sector Insurance Companies
- ULIP (Unit Linked Insurance Plan)
- Insurance penetration in India
- Static Insurance Awareness
So candidates follow all the tips given here on how to prepare banking awareness for the competitive exams. So that you can master all these topics.
Get More – Insurance Awareness PDF
Importance of Banking Awareness PDF:
Dear Aspirants, Banking Awareness pdf plays an important role in the preparation of bank Exams. In recent days Competitive exams like SBI CLERK, SBI PO, IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS RRB CLERK, IBPS RRB PO, etc., includes banking awareness in the General Awareness section.
The General Awareness section includes Static G.K, Current Affairs, Banking Awareness. From this Banking Awareness PDF and Quiz that includes topics such as Banking History, RBI Structure, and its Function, Monetary Policy, Payment System in India, Banking news, etc., This banking awareness pdf will provide you complete knowledge about banking-related questions. Candidates can cover all the topics of banking using this PDF and attend the quiz to crack the exam easily. The link to download the Banking Awareness PDF and Quiz is available in this article.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD BANKING AWARENESS PDF?
The procedures to download the Banking Awareness PDF from Guidely as follows:
- You can check the banking awareness preparation study notes for each topic.
- If you click any particular topic, you can get complete details on it. You will also find the pdf link there.
- Click the pdf link and register your details.
- After registering your details, you can download the banking awareness pdf of all the topics.
Download the Banking Awareness PDF and attend the Quiz from the link given below:
Banking Awareness PDF Study Notes:
The following are the topics to be covered in the Banking Awareness to crack all the Bank related exams and are given in the Banking Awareness PDF and Quiz.
- Banking History and all the first in Banking
- RBI structure and Function
- Currency Circulation and Management in India- Lending Rates
- Nationalization of Banks in India
- Monetary Policy
- Types of Bank Accounts in India
- Types of Cheques
- Adjusted Net Bank Credit
- Financial Inclusions
- Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)
- Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- SARFAESI Act
- List of Bank Mergers in India
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC)
- Accounts of NRI/PIO
- Codes used in the Banking Sector
- Transfer System in India
- ATM in India
- Types of Cards
- Small Finance Banks
- Bank Merger 2020
- BHIM App & UPI
- Risks in Banking Sector
- Role of Banking Ombudsman in Banking Sector
- Basel III Accord
- Banking Related Schemes
- Types of Money and Measures of Money Supply
- Financial Markets in India
- Negotiable Instruments (NI)
- Government Securities Market in India
- Inflation-Indexed Bonds (IIBs)
- Financial Institutions (FIs) and Financial Regulators in India
- Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC)
- Ratings of Banks
- Foreign Investment in India
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECB) and Trade Credits
- Rupee Denominated Bonds
- Remittances (Money Transfer Service Scheme (MTSS)) and Rupee Drawing Arrangement (RDA)
Get Here – Banking Awareness study Notes
From this article, you will get a clear view of the Banking Awareness pdf Topics. These topics are not only for the mains exam but also much useful in the interview process in which the process of interview engaged with Banking Awareness. Aspirants start your preparation using banking awareness pdf from today, attend the quiz and be master in all topics.
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS