Allahabad High Court RO DV Dates Announced: Allahabad High Court has released the Document Verification Dates for Review Officer and Computer Assistant as per Advt No.02/R.O./2019 and Advt No.03/C.A./2019 respectively.
Candidates who have appeared for the RO exam and were waiting for the result can now check their result from the official website of the Allahabad high court. Candidates can also check the official notification released for the Allahabad High Court RO DV dates. Candidates must prepare for the final round i.e. document verification and also check all the documents required for document verification.
Allahabad High Court has released the result on its official website. The result for the Allahabad High Court contains the name of the candidate, Roll Number, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Domicile and category. Candidates can verify these details to check for their Allahabad high court result 2020. If the candidate is selected then they must check their Allahabad High Court RO DV dates and prepare accordingly for the same.
132 candidates were declared successful for the post of Review Officer and 15 candidates were declared successful for the post of Computer Assistant. These candidates have to now appear for the document verification from 09.11.2020 to 10.11.2O2O
The candidates will have to report at 10.00 A.M. on the above Allahabad High Court RO DV dates in the Chamber of Joint Registrar (Establishment) situated on the second floor of Mediation & Conciliation Building, New Extension Building, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Documents Required for RO and Computer Assistant Posts
Following are the documents required on the Allahabad High Court RO DV dates and Computer Assistant DV Dates.
- High School: Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Intermediate: Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Graduation: Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Post-graduation (if applicable): Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Diploma, Degree in Computer Science from recognized Institution/University, or ‘O’ level certificate awarded by NIELIT,zDOEACC Society, or, CCC’ certificate in Computer Science from recognized institute established by law in India. The candidates are also directed to provide such documents which prove the recognition of the institute from which they have obtained the Diploma or Certificate in Computers.
- Domicile Certificate (only for reserved category candidates of U.P.)
- Caste Certificate (only for reserved category candidates of U.P.) in the prescribed format
issued by the competent authority.
- No Objection Certificate & relieving request (only for Central / State Government /
- Discharge Certificate (only for Ex-servicemen of Navy/Naval Academy, Army and Air
- Certificate in favour of Sports Person
- Disability Certificate in favour of Disabled person
- Identity Card issued by the competent authority
- Admit Card issued for Stage-I and Stage-II Examination and two coloured passport
size photograph (that was uploaded in the Application form of the concerned examination).