Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2021
Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2021 will release soon!! Candidates can download the Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card from the link given below in this article.
Allahabad High Court will release the Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2021 for the post of District Judge on its official site @allahabadhighcourt.in.The selection process is based on the written exam and interview. To download the admit card, the necessary things are the Registration number and password. The written exam has been scheduled for April 04, 2021. The candidates who have successfully applied for the Allahabad High Court can download their hall tickets from the direct link provided in the article below. As per the short notice released, Allahabad High Court will release the Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit Card 2021 on March 27, 2021. Candidates can check the call letter details from the link and follow the steps to download and save them for exam purpose.
|Allahabad High Court call letter release date||March 27, 2021|
|Allahabad High Court Exam Date||April 04, 2021|
Download Allahabad High Court UPHJS Admit card 2021 [Link will active on March 27, 2021]
Steps to Download Allahabad High Court HJS Call Letter
Candidates can click the above link or follow the steps below to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website of Allahabad High Court @allahabadhighcourt.in or directly download the admit card from the below link.
- As the new page opens, enter your registration number and password.
- Enter captcha.
- Click the submit button.
- A new page of your Allahabad High Court hall ticket will appear on your screen,
- Download and take two photocopies of the admit card for future reference.
Details mentioned on Allahabad High Court UPHJS Call Letter 2021
- Name of the Candidate.
- Exam Centre Name.
- Exam Centre Code.
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Course Name.
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other).
- Applicant Roll Number.
- Examination Name.
- Test Centre Address.
- Essential instructions for the examination.
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor.
- Time Duration of the Exam.
- Applicant Photograph.
- Exam Date and Time.
- Candidate Date of Birth.
Allahabad High Court Exam Pattern
There will be objective questions on :
|General Knowledge||100||3 Hours|
|HJS Language||100||3 Hours|
|Law -I (Substantive Law)||200||3 Hours|
|Law II (Procedure and Evidence||200||3 Hours|
|Law III (Penal, Revenue, and Local Laws)||200||3 Hour|