Here we have given the analysis of IBPS result for the successful and unsuccessful candidates. This post is useful for all the candidates to attain a success formula. So refer all the points in this analysis of IBPS result of candidates.
The IBPS result was released 3 days back on 20.3.2020. Many candidates have succeeded in the IBPS clerk, PO, and SO exams. the internet is full of success stories of the candidates. All the successful candidates have shared their preparation methods, strategies, previous failures and emotions. All these were learning platform for the candidates who failed in the exam. Many unsuccessful candidates have in a mindset of give up the exams. But its a bad thought. Only failures will make a success story after a dedicated hard work. Here we have added the analysis of IBPS result of the successful and unsuccessful candidates. It will make you change in your preparation strategies. Follow all the tips given here and continue your hard work. So you can attain the success one day.
Analysis of IBPS Result of Unsuccessful Candidates:
The candidates have many reasons for the failure. Some candidates have missed the final cut off by one or two marks. Some candidates may lag 10 to 15 marks behind the cut off. Here we have given some analysis on the reasons for the unsuccessful candidates in IBPS exam result.
1. Most of the candidates are very poor in the general awareness section. Even if they have scored excellent marks in other sections, the failure is due to single digit marks in the general awareness section.
2. The 2nd weak area for most of the candidates is the English section. Most of the failed candidates are still struggling to cross 10 marks in English section.
3. The 3rd reason may be the lack of mock test practice or nil mock test practice. All these candidates can only get average or above average marks in every section. But is is not enough to clear the cut off.
4. Another main reason for failure candidates is, they may have not given equal importance for the preparation for all the sections. So that they cannot get the much required boost of marks in any of the section.
5. The final reason is poor performance in aptitude or reasoning section. With a good preparation, all candidates can score a level of marks in these sections. But lack of preparation will lower your marks in these sections. So ultimately your overall exam score will also decrease.
So these are some major reasons for the failure of candidates in IBPS exams.In this analysis of IBPS result for the unsuccessful candidates, you can learn a lot of lessons. Rectify all these mistakes and attain the success soon.
Analysis of IBPS Result of Successful Candidates:
There are many successful candidates in these IBPS exams. They all may have some common reasons for their victory. Lets analyse those points.
1. Rigorous mock test practice is the very first reason for the success. After a series of mock test practice, they can easily attend the exam with a success strategy.
2. Strong in general awareness section is the 2nd reason. If you are strong in this area you can overtake many candidates easily in the competition. This will apply for the English section as well. But a dedicated hard work only will fetch you good marks in these sections.
3. Maintaining a very good form in aptitude or reasoning is the 3rd reason. Some candidates may get average marks in English, general awareness and other sections. But their marks in reasoning or aptitude will be very high and stand unique. With those marks they will clear the cut off comfortably.
So candidates refer all these analysis of IBPS results for the successful candidates. This will create some success path for the candidates who are waiting for the success. Also refer more success stories and topper strategies. This will help you to clear the IBPS cut off easily.
These success stories and topper strategies will be definitely useful for your preparation. So follow all these tips and practices with dedication. surely you can attain success in the IBPS exams next year.