APPSC AE Recruitment 2021: APPSC AE Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Details regarding APPSC AE Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official and start the online application process.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification for the engagement of Assistant Engineer post. A total of 17 vacancies were announced. The APPSC AE 2021 Apply Online link is get activated currently. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 11th June 2021. Passionate candidates should submit the online application on or before the last date.
APPSC AE Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Recruitment Name||APPSC AE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Viva Voice|
APPSC AE Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||06th May 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06th May 2021|
|The Final date for the Submission||11th June 2021|
APPSC AE Vacancy 2021:
The APPSC has announced a total of 17 vacancies.
|1||Department of Hydro Power Development||04|
|2||Public Works Department||12|
|3||PHE & Water Supply||01|
APPSC AE Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: As on 11-06-2021
The applicant must have attained 18 years of age and should not be more than 32 years of age.
However, the upper age limit is relax-able in accordance with the orders issued by the Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh from time to time in respect of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe, Arunachal Pradesh Govt. Employees and PwD candidates.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Engineering in Civil or Bachelor of Technology in Civil from a recognized University. However, one who has appeared or appeared in the final semester exam shall also be eligible to apply subject to production of original certificate/mark sheet time of viva-voce/interview.
APPSC AE Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- For qualifying in the Written Examination, a candidate must secure a minimum of 33% marks in each subject and an aggregate total of a minimum of 45 % marks.
- From amongst the candidates qualified in the Written Examination, the Commission will invite for the Viva Voce, numbers equal to three times the advertised posts, as per merit. 10. In case there are a large number of applicants, the Commission may conduct an Initial
- Recruitment Test (OMR Based Objective Type) on Technical Subject, to limit the number of candidates for the Written Examination to 12 times the advertised posts.
On the Day of Interview/Viva -Voce. Candidates will produce all the Certificates/Mark sheets/Documents mentioned above, in original, at the time of Interview/Viva-Voce, failing which; they will not be admitted to the Interview/Viva-voce.
APPSC AE Salary Details:
APPSC AE Recruitment 2021: Application Process
APPSC AE Notification 2021: Important Links
How to Apply Online for APPSC AE Recruitment 2021?
- Before filling up the Online Application form for the post, applicants must mandatorily register themselves with the Commission, through the facility of One Time Registration (OTR)’ available on the Commissions.
- Then candidates start to fill in the application form.
- Applicants must give her/his preference of departments while filling up the application form.
- Submit the application form on or before the last date.