Bank of India Counselor Recruitment 2021: Bank of India Recruitment Board has recently released the notification for the engagement of the Charge/Counselor post. The Bank of India Counselor Recruitment 2021 Application Link is get activated from 03rd April 2021. Interested and eligible aspirants shall refer to the official notification and start the application process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 17th April 2021.
Bank of India Counselor Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||Bank of India Counselor Recruitment 2021|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion (if conducted)|
Bank of India Counselor Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released on||03rd April 2021|
|Application Link Activated on||03rd April 2021|
|The Final date for the Submission||17th April 2021|
|Interview Date||To be Notified Soon|
Bank of India Counselor Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates should submit the application form and send it to the respective venue on or before the last date. The application address has been notified below in this article. Further details regarding the Bank of India Counselor Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary, Application Form are given here for your reference.
Bank of India Counselor Vacancy 2021:
Eligibility for Counselor/FLCC:
- The applicant who retired as a Bank official on attaining superannuation from Bank’s service as an officer in MM-II and above will be eligible for In-charge/Counselor for FLCC on a contractual basis.
- His integrity should not have been doubtful during his service in the Bank. Counselors are expected to counsel the public in all issues related to financial institutions. Proficiency in local language (reading, writing, speaking, and understanding) is essential.
- The official should have the right aptitude/flair for training and rural development activities & needs special skills with a Graduate/post-graduate degree from a UGC recognized university.
The age of the candidate should not be above 62 years as of 31.03.2021 & he /she should be of sound health. (Candidates above the age of 62 years & up to the age of 65 years may be considered with certain terms & conditions as per Bank’s discretion).
Candidates should possess a Graduation from a recognized university.
Bank of India Counselor Recruitment 2021: Selection process
The selection process for the Bank of India Counselor Recruitment 2021 is based on Personal Interviews and/or Group discussions (if conducted). The interview date will be decided with due consultation with the higher authorities and committee for the same.
- The candidate will be engaged on a contract basis for a period of 1 year.
- Renewal of the contract may be possible at Bank’s sole discretion in terms of extant policies & rules.
- The contract may be terminated by either side giving one months’ notice.
Bank of India Counselor Salary 2021:
- The remuneration will be fixed i.e. Rs.18, 000/- per month.
- Telephone Expenses Rs.500/- per month & Conveyance Exp Rs.1500/- Per month.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses will be as per Bank’s extent guidelines. & As per extant provision from NABAD, under Financial Inclusion Fund, FLCs are eligible for full reimbursement of the expense incurred towards organizing outdoor/field level camps. As such it will be joint.
Bank of India Counselor Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Offline
|Official Noitification||Eligibility Criteria||Duties & Responsibilities|
Bank of India,
How to apply for Bank of India Counselor Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of BOI.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the BOB Career.
- Click on that you will be getting to the career page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of counselor post.
- Click on that the official notification will get displayed.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit it and send it to the respective venue on or before the last date.