Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Bank of India has released an official notification to hire candidates for Office Assistant Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 18th July 2021 for Bank of India Recruitment 2021. Candidates can check the educational qualification and age limit required for Bank of India Recruitment 2021 along with the selection process and salary details. Download the official notification of Bank of India Recruitment 2021 from the direct link given below.
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Bank of India|
|Name of the Recruitment||Bank of India Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Office Assistant Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||18th July 2021|
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF:
Bank of India has released an official notification to hire candidates for Office Assistant Posts. Check the complete details of this recruitment by downloading the Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf from the direct link given below.
BOI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria details of BOI Recruitment 2021 given below in this article.
- The candidate should be a Graduate viz. BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer Knowledge and Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification that is mandatory. Fluency in Hindi / English and spoken, written local language would be an added qualification.
- The candidate should be proficient in MS Office, Tally, and Internet access and the candidate should preferably be a resident of the Sehore district.
- Minimum age limit – 18 years
- Maximum age limit – 43 years
as of 01.07.2021 is Mandatory to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2021.
Bank of India Office Assistant Recruitment 2021: Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary of Rs. 15,000/- per month on a consolidated basis.
- 12 days in a calendar year to be availed with prior approval of RSETI Director, maximum 4 days on each occasion.
BOI Assistant Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- Written test and
- Personal interview.
The Written Test and Personal Interview date will be intimated to the candidates.
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website of Bank of India @bankofindia.co.in or click on the direct notification link given above.
- Select the “Careers” section.
- Find and select the “DETAILED TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ENGAGEMENT OF OFFICE ASSISTANT FOR RSETI AT SEHORE” notification on the career page.
- The notification contains the Application form also.
- Fill in the details in the application form.
- Send it to the address given below.
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India, Bhopal Zonal Office,
BOI Building, Jail Road, Arera Hills,
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Officially!!! Details regarding the BOI Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process and Apply Online are given here for your kind reference. So banking aspirants shall refer to the official notification and start your Apply Online process.
Bank of India careers has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Security Officer & various posts. Bank of India one of the public sector banks in India having their headquarter in Mumbai with a business size of Rs. 903,723 crore as per the report by 2019. The most leading public sector bank is going to recruit eligible candidates for their organization. The BOI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link is get activated from today onwards. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application get ends on 21.12.2020. You will get an excellent pay scale and consistent career growth if you get into the BOI Jobs. Further details regarding the Bank Of India Recruitment 2021 are given here for your reference.
Bank of India Recruitment 2021:
Name of an Organization – Bank of India
Recruitment Name – Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Security Officer, Fire Officer, HR consultant & MSME – IT Advisor posts
Job Location – Various Locations
BOI Vacancy 2021:
- Security Officer – 20
- Fire Officer – 01
- HR consultant – 01
- MSME – IT Advisor – 01
BOI Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online – 07-12-2020
Final Date for the Submission – 21-12-2020
Group Discussion & Interview – Intimate Later
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before start your online application process have to clarify your eligibility criteria. Then only your application will be accepted by the recruitment board. For that here we have given you complete information regarding the age limit, educational qualification, and essential qualification details. Candidates shall go through once or twice, get clarity on your eligibility, and then start your online application process.
BOI Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Minimum: 25 Years
Maximum: 40 Years
Minimum: 25 Years
Maximum: 40 years
Should not exceed 65 years
MSME – IT Advisor:
Should not exceed 65 years
BOI Jobs 2021: Educational & Essential Qualification
- The candidate should be an Officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force
- The candidate should be a police officer not below the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police with a minimum of 5 years of Service.
- The candidate should be of the rank equivalent to Assistant Commandant with a minimum of five years’ service in Paramilitary Forces.
5 to 10 years of experience in fire safety in high-rise buildings.
Former Executive Directors/ General Managers of Nationalised Banks/ HR Professionals from the industry (preferably service sector) will be eligible to be appointed as HR Consultant of the Bank. The posting of the HR Consultant will be at the Bank’s Corporate Office.
MSME – IT Advisor:
An Executive of the level of Deputy General Manager and above who has retired either from our Bank or from other Nationalised Banks will be eligible to be appointed as MSMT – IT Advisor of the Bank. In exceptional cases, candidates in the rank of Assistant General Managers having experience and specialization in the specific area may be considered.
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Apply Online: Application Process
Application Process: Online
General & Others: Rs. 850/- (apBOIplication fee + intimation charges)
SC/ST: Rs. 175/- (intimation charges only)
Payment Mode: Payment through an Online Payment Gateway
BOI Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The BOI careers will conduct the selection process based on Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion (if conducted).
BOI Jobs 2021: Salary Details
Security Officer: Rs. 31,705 to RS. 45,950/- per month
Fire Officer: Rs. 31,705 to RS. 45,950/- per month
HR Consultant: Rs.20,000/- will be paid for attending each meeting
MSME – IT Advisor: Rs.75,000/- per month on a consolidated basis
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Steps to BOI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- Candidates kindly visit the BOI official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding BOI careers.
- Click on that you will be redirected to the respective careers page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of Security Officer, Fire Officer, HR consultant & MSME – IT Advisor posts,
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your online application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your online application on or before the last date.