Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for the engagement of Faculty, Office Assistant, Office Attendant, and Watchmen Cum Gardener posts. A total of 33 vacancies were announced. This recruitment will be done for Agra and Ranchi Zone. The Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Application Form gets activates from 16th August 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date for the submission of the application form is 31st August for Agra and 04th September for Ranchi. Eligible aspirants shall start to fill in the application form and should send it to the respective venue on or before the last date. Here we have given the Bank of India Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary & Application Form link complete details. So candidates kindly go through it.
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||Bank of India Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||(i) Faculty
(ii) Office Attendant
(iii) Watchman cum Gardner
(iv) Office Assistant
|Job Location||Agra & Ranchi|
|Selection Process||(i) Written Exam
(iii) Presentation & Demonstration
Bank of India Vacancy 2021:
|3||Watchman cum Gardner||10|
Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification: Important Dates
|Notification Released||16th August 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th August 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||31st August 2021(Agra) &
04th September 2021(Ranchi)
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria as on 01.08.2021
|Office Assistant||18 Years||45 Years|
|Watchman||18 Years||65 Years|
|Faculty||25 Years||63 years|
|Office Attendant||18 Years||63 years|
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Educational & Essential Qualification
- Minimum Graduation. Diploma in vocational courses preferable.
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound computer knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in the local language are essential, fluency in Hindi and English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office ( Word, Excel & PowerPoint ) and Internet
- Typing skills in Hindi/English typing will be an added advantage
- The candidate should preferably be a resident of the district where RSETI is located.
- Shall be a Graduate with basic knowledge of Computer.
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred Qualification.
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally, and Internet
- Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage
- The Candidate should preferably be a resident of the District where the RSETI is located.
- Minimum matriculate (10) pass.
- A candidate with the ability to read and write the local language will be preferred.
- The candidate should preferably be a resident of the district where the RSETI is located.
- Should have passed 8th Standard (VIII Pass)
- Ability to read and write the local language preferred
- Should have experience preferably in agriculture/gardening/
- The candidate should preferably be a resident of the District where the RSETI is located.
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Personal Interview
(i) Written Test
(ii) Personal Interview
Watchman cum Gardner:
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Salary Details
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Job Profile
- Assisting the Director RSETI in conducting training programs.
Conducting pre-training activities, including awareness programs, generation of applications, and selection of candidates.
Assisting the Director RSETI in preparation of Annual Action Plan, designing the customized training programs and evaluation of the training,
Organizing the logistics for the training programs, including training material and guest faculties.
Handling sessions related to motivation, entrepreneurship, market survey, business opportunity guidance, business plan preparation, launching formalities, and enterprise management aspects (costing, pricing, inventory management, marketing, customer relations, etc.)
Providing post-training escort services including follow-up visits/meets.
Preparation of business plan/ project report for RSETI trained entrepreneurs.
Providing counseling, credit linkage, marketing linkage, etc. to the trained entrepreneurs.
Preparation of notes for a training session, post-program report, monthly progress report, and annual activity report.
Organizing functions, events, and meetings of the RSETI.
Preparation of press releases/reports on the activities of the RSETI for media coverage. Supervising work of the Office Assistant, Sub-staff, and watchman of the RSETI.
Monitoring the performance of guest faculty (skill training).
Maintenance of fixed assets and library of the RSETI.
Overseeing the maintenance of campus including, classrooms, kitchen, dining hall Upkeep of premises/campus of the RSETI and all fixed assets including furniture and dormitories. and fixtures and library/books of the institute.
Maintaining discipline in the institute including the practices of daily attendance, prayer, yoga, and Shramdaan.
Any other work/responsibilities, entrusted by the Director RSETI.
- Watch & ward of the premises.
- Maintenance & upkeep of the premises
- In case of need to perform the duties of the attendant
- Any other work entrusted by the Director from time to time
RSEIT Office Assistant:
- Assisting the Director and Faculty ineffective functioning of the Institute to fulfill the objectives of the Trust > Maintaining of Cashbook, General Ledger, vouchers as per the guidelines (Presently single entry Bookkeeping)
- Maintaining all books, registers, both manual and soft copy as per the prevailing guidelines from Trust/Ministry
- Maintaining and updating all data relating to training, follow-up, settlement, etc.
- Creating and updating MIS data as per the guidelines
- Preparation of monthly report and other periodical reports and submission to Trust, Ministry and other agencies involved in overall supervision of the functioning of RSETI
- Organizing the required logistics for training including arranging Boarding, Dormitory, etc.
- Arranging the training materials for skill batches
- Making registration of candidates in all the training, taking daily attendance of trainees, taking boarding attendance of trainees.
- Conducting follow-up visits as directed by Director and reporting the same to the Director.
- Maintaining Library books and issuing books to the trainees as and when they demand
- Carry out all the Instructions/any other work given by the Director and faculty from time to time
Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Offline
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India,
Ranchi Zonal office,
Agriculture Finance & Financial Inclusion Department,
2nd Floor, Pradhan Towers,
Main Road Ranchi 834001″ in a closed cover by 4 PM on or before 04-09-2021.
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RSETI FACULTY IN RSET-GUMLA /KHUNTI “.
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India,
Agra Zonal Office,
1st Floor, Lic Building,
Agra – 282002
Bank of India Jobs 2021: Important Links
How to apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting into the careers page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the engagement of at detailed terms and conditions for engagement of faculty on contract basis for faculty, office attendant, office assistant watchman cum Gardner
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Download the application form.
- Take a printout and fill in the form.
- Send it to the respective venue on or before the last date.