BARC Recruitment 2019: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has recently releases the recruitment notification for filling the Assistant Security Officer and Security Guard Vacancies. Now, the start date to apply for the BARC Recruitment 2019 is 16th November 2019. Further, all the aspirants who are appearing for the BARC Recruitment 2019 is 06th December 2019. All the applicants with the most 10th / Graduation qualification can start applying for the BARC Recruitment 2019. To know further information about the BARC Recruitment 2019, applicants can check the eligibility criteria, education qualification and all other details.
BARC Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)|
|Job Role||Assistant Security Officer & Security Guard|
|Start Date To Apply||16th November 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||06th December 2019|
BARC Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List
|Assistant Security Officer||19|
BARC Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
|Qualification for BARC||10th / Degree Qualification|
Age Limit for BARC Recruitment 2019
|Age Limit||18-37 Years|
BARC Recruitment 2019 – Experience Requirement
|Experience requirement Of BARC||Nil|
BARC Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for BARC||Written Exam|
BARC Recruitment 2019 – Application Fees
|Application Fees for BARC||For Assistant Security Officer = Rs.150/-|
For Security Guard =Rs. 100/-
Important Links of BARC Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For BARC Recruitment 2019?
All the aspirants who are appearing for the BARC Recruitment 2019 can check the detailed notification. Further, the steps to check BARC Careers are given in detail.
- Initially, all the applicants who are interested to have BARC Recruitment 2019 can check through online mode.
- Here, aspirants should complete all the registration process with the valid details.
- Also, candidates can provide active Mail ID, Mobile number for making login.
- Or else, application form will not be considered for the BARC Recruitment.
- Aspirants should pay fees for the BARC Recruitment through online mode.
- For that, applicants can use debit card or credit card.
- Also, aspirants can make hard copy of BARC Recruitment 2019 applicants form for future references.